You have to have one firstlespat said:hello i am lespat i am new member i would like to introduce myself and i have been lifting for many days and i like to take cell tech and protein. please i would like to do steroids but will it make my penis shrink?
Dunk Corleone said:Hung Like A Hockey Puck For $600
ANSWER.....it was the first item Lestat had penetrated his coolie hole with before the realization that it wasnt going to fit.
*beep*
what is s a henway alex?
Dunk Corleone said:Hung Like A Hockey Puck For $600
ANSWER.....it was the first item Lestat had penetrated his coolie hole with before the realization that it wasnt going to fit.
*beep*
what is s a henway alex?
DaIsY_ said:No chats anymore???
Dunk Corleone said:huh?
DaIsY_ said:
oklespat said:please i am lespat
lespat said:please i am lespat
smiteme! thats awesome! like if some peeps are hangin in heaven, and one puts a sign on the other guys back that say "smite me".biteme said:And I am smiteme.
you are what you eatDunk Corleone said:they call me Spunk
SoreArms said:you are what you eat?
and spunkDunk Corleone said:then im a pussy. I's iz a butt. im err'y mudda fuggin thang.
yeah and it will make your head shrink toolespat said:hello i am lespat i am new member i would like to introduce myself and i have been lifting for many days and i like to take cell tech and protein. please i would like to do steroids but will it make my penis shrink?
hey brolespat said:Hi Nice To Meet U All Very Much
whats up wootoomWootoom said:hey bro
ur bluffing bro, we know its uLestat said:worst alter ever.
can we can an IP check please.
I bet this is HiIntensity.
i dont have the ballshotzie said:its you
]virgin [/COLOR]
nice detective work , makes me wonder nowLestat said:I change my vote now to gambino
I'm pretty sure its him, he's been looking to find a way to get back at me ever since I called him out for wearing the visor (aka fag helmet)hotzie said:nice detective work , makes me wonder now
exhibit A: Gambino diffused a bad karma of lespat on 01-Aug-2005 - 12:55 AMLestat said:I'm pretty sure its him, he's been looking to find a way to get back at me ever since I called him out for wearing the visor (aka fag helmet)
exactly, I was just about to post the same thing:hotzie said:exhibit A: Gambino diffused a bad karma of lespat on 01-Aug-2005 - 12:55 AM
Lestat said:worst alter ever.
can we can an IP check please.
I bet this is HiIntensity.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














