Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New member here!!!

Holy shit, looking at that sentence I wrote, You're right that was bad.... LOL Oh well hahahahhaha

You didn't use one period in this reply.

Your punctuation needs serious work.

And you were some sort of hotshot before you got fired then locked up for drugs?

Nobody this illiterate makes money unless they play professional sports or by;) selling drugs...oh yeah, forgot...

And you were some sort of hotshot before you got fired then locked up for drugs?

Nobody this illiterate makes money unless they play professional sports or by;) selling drugs...oh yeah, forgot...

I am a Senior IT Tech, I don't need to know punctuation, I fix issues my clients have with their PC's... Quite simple actually.

Oh and i just noticed you said I got Fired? weird because i could have swore i said I got Laid off.....

I just wanted a piece of old English ass but whatever blue let the shit grow up.

Top Bottom