Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New laptop

If you said I had slight downs you'd be sleeping on the couch. Fuck you.

I'm so mad

lolololol tell her to come back! (after she researched laptops)

hopefully she does more research on the laptops then she did on the cameras.

70D=pwnt

I get plenty of that at home. I can easily afford a Mac, they're no more expensive than a nice PC, and make a decent living. Zwhit, why do you say that? He tried to get me to join several months ago so I would stop asking him fitness question. I will be competing this year and wanted to read up. He also said you all were funny, but I have yet to see much of that. Pretty much just 'lolololol' or random mean comments.

Now, does anyone know anything about my original question, or are you all going to push Macs and compensate for your shortcomings?

We're like the cool kids in middle school - we all sit at the same lunch table and make fun of everyone else and just Lolololol at each other.

P.S. It's my dick that's tiny, miplank just posts the pics all the time to make sure everyone's seen it.

1. My husband would snap your arms off
2. I'm not buying a mac just to edit pictures on
3. I may suck at photography now, but i can get better. There's not much they can do about your tiny penis.

lolololol

Top Bottom