Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New laptop

Pinkscrubs

I am in the market for a new laptop and would like some suggestions. Hubs said some of you here are into photography, which is the main purpose of the new PC. I am wanting to get into a little photography now that I have a decent camera and software, and would like to keep it separate from my current laptop, which is an HP and starting to really run slow due to being a few years old. If I'm mainly using the new one for photography and maybe a little music, which do you suggest I look into? BB doesn't want to use a Mac, and most of the stuff I have now is currently set up for PC anyway, so that's what I'd like to go with.

I have looked at a Vaio, a new HP, and an Asus (i think) and they all seem pretty much the same.

Oh, BB also said to say I don't want to spend more than 2,150 credits...whatever that means.

Thanks so much, y'all! :D

Reactions: ceo
1. My husband would snap your arms off
2. I'm not buying a Mac just to edit pictures on
3. I may suck at photography now, but I can get better. There's not much they can do about your tiny penis.

A) he won't douche it
3) macs are superior
J) talk to cindy
VII) that isn't how we do lists around here

I don't really care about Macs. I am buying a PC, and it will be used primarily for photography. If your don't know anything about either, take your tiny penis to another thread.

Translation; I can't afford it.

Ps I know more about photography and photography related software than you will ever know.

Top Bottom