Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Here

candlebizmom

My name is Tracy Russell from Indiana. I'm new here at the forum and exercising. lol
I started my fitness journey not to long ago on February 28th after 3 C-sections. OUCH! My kids are 6, 4, and 2. My daughters 2nd b-day today. I have a long journey ahead of me but I'm determined to get back into shape after such a long gap of no exercise what-so-ever.
I have a Home Candle business which is an opportunity for anyone as well so now I have two passions fitness and candles!
I'm actually going to be a goody bag sponsor with my candles for the Ms Fitness this September.
Anyway, back to fitness, I'm excited to be here and learn anyting I can to get myself where I would like to be.
As far as shape, I'm an apple. YUCK Yes mostly hangs in the mid-section. I loved to eat. Changing all of that slowly.

This site looks its going to be very informative with so many topics. I'll have to catch up after this weekend. Birthday party for two of my kids this weekend.

Thanks

Tracy Russell

Top Bottom