Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new here....

We use any and all insulting derogatory terms here. Hope you got thick skin you slimy cocksucker. Welcome to EF. Watch out for Pick, speaking of phaggots.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

idk this is my first post, i bought the premium plan and then karma points, i swear i am real, i can do spoon pics or what ever please dont ban me, i paid like 50 bucks to post here

There's truth in what she says dudes.

Any reg member that upgrades to platty gets boosted post count! Comes with part of package deal of platty membership..Now, don't be too hard on her.

i would stick to the informative boards, otherwise you're gonna be saying to yourself shortly "I paid $50 to e-mingle with these zoo animals?" :coffee:

i would stick to the informative boards, otherwise you're gonna be saying to yourself shortly "I paid $50 to e-mingle with these zoo animals?" :coffee:
We use any and all insulting derogatory terms here. Hope you got thick skin you slimy cocksucker. Welcome to EF. Watch out for Pick, speaking of phaggots.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness
lol i dont mind the trolling and such, thanks for the advice, dont want to call someone a kunt then get a shit storm started... i know a bit about aas, having used them, and having a bio chem background and knowing people in life that use them, hope I can contribute and mingle with some of the debauchery on this site. also I like helping out forums donating, hosting/sponsoring lifting competitions on other forums and such, mods and admins put up with a lot to keep them running and since computer science is not in my skill set, paying a little to post is reasonable in my mind

lol i dont mind the trolling and such, thanks for the advice, dont want to call someone a kunt then get a shit storm started... i know a bit about aas, having used them, and having a bio chem background and knowing people in life that use them, hope I can contribute and mingle with some of the debauchery on this site. also I like helping out forums donating, hosting/sponsoring lifting competitions on other forums and such, mods and admins put up with a lot to keep them running and since computer science is not in my skill set, paying a little to post is reasonable in my mind
but do you have nice tits? that's what matters in here.:lil k:

There is a mandatory 1 nekkid pic per 5 posts on this site.

Given that your post count is over 1300, I'd say you've got some catching up to do

Tyia

Top Bottom