Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new here need help

sah1975

Good Bro
Well im pretty new here I posted acouple of times Under my Fiances handle but i liked it here so much i decided to register myself.

All Im saying is you guys are great and i hope i can get all the incouragement and help from you all when the time comes.

I started my before pics but have a 2 wekk honeymoon so Ill wait intill I get back to decide what to do about them.

:D

Welcome to the boards...you will get all you need to know from here...research and read past threads.. you will find more than enough info on stuff you are looking for. We love to help and support each other:) Give us some stats...what are your goals?? We would like to get to know you. ;)

well im 5'5 160lbs about I think it was around 22 % body fat when i got measured and stuff about 6 months ago.

Ive only lost 5 lbs in six months but have noticed some clothes fitting better.

My goal is to build muscle and just look good um I dont want the heavy lifting look but i want people to know i do lift to work out

i hope ;that makes sence

thanks

Welcome! I am new too and I have found LOTS of helpful information on here... and EVERYONE's sooooo nice!!!:D

Welcome and Congrats! I love the atmosphere here....very comfy and plenty of knowledge, opinions,and whatnots from everyone involved!

Top Bottom