Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New E-Flirting Item in the Karma Store - I need your help!

2002-mini-beacon.jpg

Dunk said:
Boy. Your yanosh meter must have been going off the charts right now.

btw George. I fabricated a post giving this place props the last time you offered 10,000 for help and i didnt get shite. Hook a nigga up with 10 large and make right.

Oh and yarg you POS. If your reading this. You owe me 8,000 (The vig is running) karma for Tiger posting pics of his wifey thread that i made.
yarg better pay that shit up

if he doesn't, let me know and I'l pay him a visit with the red hamemr

Dunk said:
Boy. Your yanosh meter must have been going off the charts right now.

btw George. I fabricated a post giving this place props the last time you offered 10,000 for help and i didnt get shite. Hook a nigga up with 10 large and make right.

Oh and yarg you POS. If your reading this. You owe me 8,000 (The vig is running) karma for Tiger posting pics of his wifey thread that i made.
ps. yanosh rules

KillahBee said:
also, smurfy is a dude

No way! Ok, very sorry Smurfy. In that case, if I gave Smurfy a Karma Halo, I would write something like, "Smurfy, dude! You're looking real solid bro - thanks for going plat! George Spellwin."

humantarget said:

You found that and you were like "Oh i have the most perfect lil angel"

You prob said it in your head with a high pitched lil bitch voice too. Ask yourself "am i geigh?" Then think about what you just googled 10 seconds ago, THEN answer.

nycgirl said:
OMG. Do the we (women of EF) need halos over our heads? I mean our (some ALOT more than others) asses are kissed enough. Now halos!!

I can't wait to read the messages and see who emasculates himself first.
it will be awesome for us all

lol @ GS promoting e-flirting.. know knows that e-pootang rules

Top Bottom