Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New E-Flirting Item in the Karma Store - I need your help!

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Members,

I need your help with a cool new product for sale in the Karma Store. In the next few weeks, you'll be able to buy a Karma Halo that will appear over the member name of the recipient in all the posts he or she makes.

This is certain to help with e-flirting! For example, I buy a Karma Halo for Smurfy and it appears for a week over her member name. When you mouseover it, you can read the message I left for her. For example, the Karma Halo might have the text, "Smurfy, you look so sexy today & thanks for going Plat! George Spellwin" that appears when you mouseover it.

Here's where I need your help. I thought is would be cool to let you guys find or design the halo. And I'll award 10,000 to the best halo that you find or design. So, come up with something creative and please post it here.

1) But what happens if more then one person leaves a message in a short time period?
2) Does this mean that a new karma item will be to black out the halo? :lmao:

EnderJE said:
1) But what happens if more then one person leaves a message in a short time period?
2) Does this mean that a new karma item will be to black out the halo? :lmao:
then men will just have to wait in line to give me my e-flirt halo. it can be like a contest... as SOON as one halo disappears, it can be a RACE to see who can give me one first! wweeeeeeeeeeee

I know it says only 1,000 Karma will be awarded, but I am in fact giving away 10,000 - sorry for the confusion.

Lestat said:
i'll see what I can do, this is a tough one

Boy. Your yanosh meter must have been going off the charts right now.

btw George. I fabricated a post giving this place props the last time you offered 10,000 for help and i didnt get shite. Hook a nigga up with 10 large and make right.

Oh and yarg you POS. If your reading this. You owe me 8,000 (The vig is running) karma for Tiger posting pics of his wifey thread that i made.

Top Bottom