Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle test tren maybe anadrol

If you ate big and trained hard you should put some nice size on with that cycle.
I think TREN and ANADROL are both best reserved for the advanced athlete though.

yeah, he could do that without the drugs too.

how much did you weigh before you ran 3-4 cycles?

I was 160 when I did my first. My diet and workouts are not a problem, I've been up to 195 I like the aesthetic look better

So I start my cycle tomorrow and the only changes is I'm running dbol instead of anadrol and I'm gonna be using my arimidex and caber from day one instead of keeping it on hand to see the difference. Wish me luck!

So I start my cycle tomorrow and the only changes is I'm running dbol instead of anadrol and I'm gonna be using my arimidex and caber from day one instead of keeping it on hand to see the difference. Wish me luck!

Probably good decision switching from Abombs to Dbol. I did that same thing month ago, after running Abombs for few weeks, it's harshest AAS that I've tried. After bumping dose to 100 mg ED, sides began to interfere with my training way too much. Good ol' Dbol was a breeze to run after that, lol! Since you are also running Tren I think it would have been hard to avoid rough sides Abombs included.

Def run AI from day one, even though your test dose looks great, Dbol will aromatise at very high rate (not as high as Abombs IME though, but it's a bit hard to tell, with Abombs it seemed to be impossible to control bloat & other sides indicating high Estrogen). I prefer to use Aromasin, so can't really recommend dose for Adex, just be sure to run enough, you will notice if your Estrogen is too low from dry aching joints etc., especially if that happens while on Dbol. Besides, using Tren in presence of high Estro can cause lot of problems.
My point here is that controlling Estrogen is the key to avoid many problems, use your AI correctly and you probably don't even need Caber. Of course you can take it right from the beginning as precaution if you want to, absolutely nothing wrong with that. I've just noticed that I don't need to use Caber with 19nors, just a correct dose of AI, and keep Caber on hand with other ancillaries.

Btw. How high and long are you going to run Dbol?
Can you post the full cycle layout with AI doses etc included to get some comments, and suggestions from others too?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Yeah I've never used caber with tren before never had to but trying it out cause I'm running a higher dose then usual. Here is my cycle.

1-4 dbol 40mg
1-10 test e 250mg
1-10 tren e 400mg
Inject Monday Thursday
.5 arimidex and .5caber on days that I inject so every 3.5 days

OTC is n2gaurd whole cycle
Pct is covered

Was gonna say I really don't like the idea of stacking tren and anadrol, but you're onto a winner with the dbol instead! Anadrol for me made me feel like crap, the only benefit I got out of it was intense aggression during my workouts...

Yeah I've never used caber with tren before never had to but trying it out cause I'm running a higher dose then usual. Here is my cycle.

1-4 dbol 40mg
1-10 test e 250mg
1-10 tren e 400mg
Inject Monday Thursday
.5 arimidex and .5caber on days that I inject so every 3.5 days

OTC is n2gaurd whole cycle
Pct is covered

that's looking a lot better... i would lower your dbol to 30 mg day... I would also use hcgenerate ES on cycle... Everything else looks good bro...

Thanks guys. Only reason I'm doing 40mg dbol is because they're 20mg and they're tiny. Same with my caber. How can I split these exactly down the middle?

Top Bottom