Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Cycle Help- Dbol, Tren Ace, Test Cyp

bowz13

Hi guys I'd like to know your thoughts on the PCT for this cycle and the cycle in general. Any comments/ advice will be much appreciated and I will write back!

I have 30ml each of Tren Ace 80mg/ml and Test Cyp 200mg/ml along with enough Dbol to run 40mg per day for 4 weeks so I'm thinkin of running a cycle like this:

Week 1 - 4 Dbol 40mg/ PD
Week 2 - ~10 Test Cyp 400 to 500mg/ PW (I like to run Dbol 2 weeks before to feel it kick in just before I start injecting, just my preference lol)
Week 2 - ~9 Tren Ace 80mg/ EOD
(my first cycle after returning from injury, so a general lean bulk cycle).

My usual PCT is just nolvadex and clomid, even though I''ve had some moderate side's during previous heavy cycles ( I've done 6+ cycles using Test Enth, Eq, Sust, Deca) this has always been enough to cope with them quite well. This is my first experience with Tren and Cyp however and my main question is could I do this cycle with out HCG and just nolvadex and clomid? anyone tried this? I'm trying to keep the price of this cycle down and get the most bang for my buck but I'll get it if its absolutely necessary.

My stats are 21 years old, ~175 to 180 pounds (I play rugby wich keeps my weight down, so add around ~7 to 10 pounds out of season), ~10 to 12% body fat, 7 years lifting, 3 years juicing. Any advice on the HCG or the cycle will be much appreciated, THANKS :D

Last edited:
I'd say you're going to want HCG for sure else your nuts will be totally shut down, atrophied and take longer to recover. Also with that amount of test and no AI like arimidex you will likely get some bloat and possible puffy nipples or development of gyno. And some dostinex to keep the prolactin down from the tren, without which can cause sexual dysfunction and your breasts to produce milk.

thanks for the advice shavas especially about the dostinex to keep the prolactin down which is something I havent had to consider with my earlier cycles, what would you say is a good dosage of dostinex with this cycle? I will research myself to but I'd like to know your opinion as I dont think my local friendly dealer is as knowledgeable on pct as he makes out (like most ppl lol). Also someone suggested to me cutting this 10 week cycle into two 5week cycles to reduce sides and the amount of pct needed, is this a good idea in terms of gains?

No prob, you're welcome. I'd say for dostinex you can probably be fine with .25-.5mg twice weekly with .25mg most likely being enough. Cutting the cycle to 5 weeks will make it pretty short as just when it's really starting to get going you'll be stopping. But, less sides and possibly a faster recovery. I haven't done tren before but from what I've heard its pretty harsh with the side effects (insonmia, night sweats, feeling irritable etc.) and people don't seem to do it much longer than a month. I think after 7 weeks of tren you'd likely be dieing to come off it lol.

haha yeah i've heard it can be pretty bad.. I know an expierienced guy who supposedely does tren and cyp 4weeks on and 4weeks off constantly and is in real good shape so I might split the cycle 5 on four off 5 on in a similar way. last 2 cycles iv had are test enth and eq 30 to 40 ml each over 10 to 12 weeks with only nolva and clomid for PCT (wich I have built up to slowly so I know I can tolorate it), wich I think is still a lot for my bodyweight but have had pleasingly few sides, wich is the reason iv decided to jump to tren... anywho thanks I'll follow your PCT advice gonna give it another 2weeks till I start Ill post how I get on :D

Whatever u do dont run nolva with tren

Pain is temporary, glory is forever,
Pm me for information on ntbm products and discounts
NTBM Toll Free Number: ( 1-855-236-6987 )

Top Bottom