Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle all planned out tell me how it looks :)

BEAST420

1-12 sust 300mg
1-4 dbol 30mg
1-4 proviorn 75mg
2-12 primo 600mg ( if I go over 600mg for 10 weeks I have to order another bottle of primo so I'm just going 10 weeks of it , but should I do weeks 1-10 or keep 2-12?)
1-12 npp 100mg eod
8-12 winny 50mg

Kinda really pumped for this cycle ;)

Proviron should go at the end in my opinion but don't really matter. Looks pretty good tho. What's your stats, previous cycles and goals? Pct?

Age 25 , 2 cycles under belt , goals are lean bulk but to focus on the bulk. I want keepable gains and to lean out nice at the end ... I will have a great diet , great pct as well

1-12 sust 300mg
1-4 dbol 30mg
1-4 proviorn 75mg
2-12 primo 600mg ( if I go over 600mg for 10 weeks I have to order another bottle of primo so I'm just going 10 weeks of it , but should I do weeks 1-10 or keep 2-12?)
1-12 npp 100mg eod
8-12 winny 50mg

Kinda really pumped for this cycle ;)

i would run proviron the entire cycle bro...

i would definitely run primo 12 weeks as well...

i would only run npp 8-10 weeks

start winny week 9-14... run it up until pct...

you didn't list any supports or pct? you absolutely need n2guard with your orals... I would also run hcgenerate es week 5-12 then blast hcg 13-14 at 1000 ius week... you need caber or prami with npp... i would run aromasin 12.5 mg eod as well...

pct

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Well I wasent listing my supports but yes , absolutely will be running n2guard pretty much the whole cycle. HcGenerate until week 8 then 9-12 hcg 500 iu weeks and 13/14 will be blasting....
What would be a good dose for caber. I'm awaiting some Aromasin from ag-guys now and will most deffenitly be taking 12.5 mg eod

Maybe I will cut the npp till 9 weeks. The winny will deff be there the last 6. And I guess I'm talked into primo for the last 2 weeks as well. Will deff be utilizing gear wile on primo...

Looks good. If you were training for a show, I'd end the npp earliar and add the proviron at a higher dosage at the end, but for gains, it doesn't matter much. Proviron doesn't build muscle anyway. It's a temporary cosmetic "polish."

Mr Supps has UNLEASHED in stock and there really is no substitute, though you may have to do a search to find the protein factory POST-CYCLE.

If you are looking for keepable size, I would run primo 800-1000 a week with a test base and ditch the NPP. Then kick start the cycle with dianbol.

1-12 Test 300 mg per week
1-12 Primo 800-1000 mg per week
1-4 Dianbol 30-40 mg per day

Why do you say that? And anyone back this up? I was under impression decca (npp) was the best for size other than dbol.

Top Bottom