Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Cutting Cycle

going to get adex on hand for an AI, also Bromocriptine for prolactin sides. As for pct Im going to run nolva and hopefully get my hands on some HCG or HMG

I dont agree with Nolva and Tren...

HCG a blast before the end of cycle would be ideal

hmmm.. well prop as a slightly longer half life than tren ace.. so if you were going to pin one of those ED, then I'd switch them all around, or pin them all together. I don't think you will notice any difference pinning ed vs eod. A great addition to this cycle would be winstrol at 60-80 mg per day. If your training and diet are on point.. this cycle will turn you into a freak.

1-10 test prop 50 mg/eod
1-10 tren ace 100 mg/eod
1-10 mast prop 150 mg/eod
5-10 Winstrol 60-80 mg/day

This is how to do it

I think 50mg eod is a bit too weak, maybe 100mg eod or 75mged .. Ive ran test alot even up to the 1 gram mark. 50mg eod leading to 150 a week isnt much .. i do understand it is the 2:1 ratio for test/tren though but I have alot of deciding to do. I also have some clen on hands not so sure if needed..

the test is just there for support. Tren will overshadow anything that test may accomplish.. no matter how high you run it. So why run it higher than needed? It's up to you

I am personally not a fan of T-3.. think it is one of the hormones that should not be messed with. Yes, it will help with weight loss, but it will burn both fat and muscle. You are already lean enough where I don't think you would have any great benefit from it. Let your training and diet dictate your fat loss. O yeah.. and the tren will help too.

I don't think you will need clen at all either. I think the side effects greatly outweight the benefits.

I think your PCT is lacking a little bit.. if I were you I would do a bit more research. At your stats.. this cycle will turn you into a freak, but would be a shame if you didn't keep it. I just posted a thread explaining how HCG and a SERM work together in PCT. Also, look into an AI, Proviron, MK-2866, GW-50156, and Natural Test Boosters for PCT. There is a lot you can do now a days to help keep the majority of your gains, and to recover as quick and efficiently as possible

I appreciate your help and yes you are correct being tren is far more potent it will over power the test and okay I will look a bit more into it .. Was looking at 2 peps... Cjc 1295 and ghrp-2 as well. Also I will be sure to check your post reguards on hcg and serm. Thank you !

Decided this

375 prop 125 eod
525 tren 75mg ed
450 mast 150mg eod

Winny oral 100mg ed !! Idk

Adex .25mgs eod
Pct:
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Clomid 70/50/50/50

Top Bottom