Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Cutting Cycle

handsumhustlaa

Hey folks, looking to start my cutting cycle sometime soon.. Test prop, tren ace, and masteron. I've heard this is a great cutting stack if your bf% is fairly low. Im about 8-10% BF. 22 Years Old, 5'11, 182lbs and this will be my 5th cycle.

Week 1-14: test prop- 90mg ED

Week 3-11: tren ace - 90mg EOD

Week 1-13: masteron- 125mg EOD

are these dosages on point to have a successful cycle? Ive been told prop is better to be ran ed to keep blood levels stable.. Also another though , tren dose higher then test to keep sides minimized? Im not so sure if my dosages are ready to go.

You're 22 and this will be your 5th cycle??? On top of that, you're talking about using 1.3+ grams of gear PER WEEK?? Ever heard the logic that less is more?
There's no way you need that much gear, unless you've fried your receptors already, or your gear is underdosed.

Hey folks, looking to start my cutting cycle sometime soon.. Test prop, tren ace, and masteron. I've heard this is a great cutting stack if your bf% is fairly low. Im about 8-10% BF. 22 Years Old, 5'11, 182lbs and this will be my 5th cycle.

Week 1-14: test prop- 90mg ED

Week 3-11: tren ace - 90mg EOD

Week 1-13: masteron- 125mg EOD

are these dosages on point to have a successful cycle? Ive been told prop is better to be ran ed to keep blood levels stable.. Also another though , tren dose higher then test to keep sides minimized? Im not so sure if my dosages are ready to go.

Prop doesn't have to be run every day..every other day is fine....that's a pretty hefty cycle for a 22 year old.

hmmm.. well prop as a slightly longer half life than tren ace.. so if you were going to pin one of those ED, then I'd switch them all around, or pin them all together. I don't think you will notice any difference pinning ed vs eod. A great addition to this cycle would be winstrol at 60-80 mg per day. If your training and diet are on point.. this cycle will turn you into a freak.

1-10 test prop 50 mg/eod
1-10 tren ace 100 mg/eod
1-10 mast prop 150 mg/eod
5-10 Winstrol 60-80 mg/day

hmmm.. well prop as a slightly longer half life than tren ace.. so if you were going to pin one of those ED, then I'd switch them all around, or pin them all together. I don't think you will notice any difference pinning ed vs eod. A great addition to this cycle would be winstrol at 60-80 mg per day. If your training and diet are on point.. this cycle will turn you into a freak.

1-10 test prop 50 mg/eod
1-10 tren ace 100 mg/eod
1-10 mast prop 150 mg/eod
5-10 Winstrol 60-80 mg/day

That's a better cycle.

Okay I appreciate the help , I think I'm going to take your advice and run the cycle that way. Will also try to get some winny as well .. maybe some tabs because thats alot of pinning to be done !

well.. the good thing is that it is a total of 3 ml of oil. Most people can handle a 3 ml shot, so it would be 1 injection eod. Not too bad.

Winny oral is the way to go.

What do you have planned for on cycle support and PCT?

going to get adex on hand for an AI, also Bromocriptine for prolactin sides. As for pct Im going to run nolva and hopefully get my hands on some HCG or HMG

Top Bottom