Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEVER EVER buy a Hyundai!!!

Because your car was already covered up until 60k anyways. You only gained 40k more miles.

ONLY another 3-4 years of full warranty coverage for $2500. My car is financed for three years, spending $2500 to drive the car covered under warranty for an additional 3-4 years on top of the remaining 2 from the car itself is a no brainer. You obviously have no common sense about risk allocation, you spend a little so you don't have to spend a lot . Its about piece of mind, not "it may not break dude."

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note with LTE Technology.

ONLY another 3-4 years of full warranty coverage for $2500. My car is financed for three years, spending $2500 to drive the car covered under warranty for an additional 3-4 years on top of the remaining 2 from the car itself is a no brainer. You obviously have no common sense about risk allocation, you spend a little so you don't have to spend a lot . Its about piece of mind, not "it may not break dude."

bumper to bumper doesn't mean everything

just sayin'

But you still spent $30k on a toyota/honda/nissan wannabe, and youre pissed and want to dump it soon, so the extra this or that doesnt matter.

I had no idea a hyundai could cost $30k

cept this time ... right bro?

Of course. I am taking financial criticism from people who have probably never taken a single course on finance. This conversation about the worth of the warranty is a dead end street. Lets just back up and say I didn't get the warranty and keep the main point of the thread in mind -- to make buyers aware of the quality of the car.

Top Bottom