Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEVER EVER buy a Hyundai!!!

co-worker has a 2011 elantra, loves the thing, great MPG, great interior, perfect paint and interiors... I'd go with a Hyundai but I think they dont hold their value very well compared to other brands, miplank, what say you?

co-worker has a 2011 elantra, loves the thing, great MPG, great interior, perfect paint and interiors... I'd go with a Hyundai but I think they dont hold their value very well compared to other brands, miplank, what say you?

He doesnt know shit

Its a 2011, she just got it recently. Give it a year or two and watch...

Next year when its tradable, ill certainly be going into a more reputable brand like Toyota or Nissan. If i drive this thing too long it wont be worth SHIT when i go to trade it in.

You'd be better off with a Ford or Buick

You're a fuckin dumb shit.

Why the fuck did you spend $2500 on an extended warranty on a brand new Hyundai? It comes with a 5 yr 60k mile bumper to bumper and 10/100 power train to start with.

Sorry dude, that's a shitty deal. It's beyond frustrating when you're excited for a new ride, spend some bank on it and then get shit on.

I would go to car review sites like Edmunds and dealership review sites and paste your original post everywhere. Least you'll be helping some people out and taking business away from that shitty car dealership.

You're a fuckin dumb shit.

Why the fuck did you spend $2500 on an extended warranty on a brand new Hyundai? It comes with a 5 yr 60k mile bumper to bumper and 10/100 power train to start with.

lolololol

Top Bottom