Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Never eat again! And get Bigger and more Ripped

distanced

Ok check this out.

I talked with some guys from muscletech. Great guys! so full of knowledge and caring.
They say if I use all the money I spend on groceries and all my money from supplements, and just buy nitrotech, celltech, and mesotech I'll never have to eat food again.

I guess their products are so nutritious and so darn tasty that I'll be looking like greg kovaks if I just stay with muscletech from here on out!! Sounds like a plan to me!!

-Distanced

by the way, they said if I wanted more the in-season lee preist look, all I have to do is add hydroxycut! I'm sooooo excited, this is awesome.

day three, upped the celltech to 3 doses a day! Those meso shakes are making me feel invincible! I can't beleive it's been only 3 days and I'm already up 12lbs. My squats have gone from 275 to 435 and my bench went from 250 to 310 for reps.

I've been getting the hershey squirts pretty bad, but those great guys over at muscletech say it's just from the occasional time I've cheated and had any type of real food. I'm going to be trying really hard to just stick with the supplements.

It's kind of odd, I've noticed I'm losing quite a bit of hair in the shower, and my dick is getting thinner....but longer at the same time. I've been feeling kind of slow in the head if you know what I mean too.

I'll keep you all updated on my new diet as it progresses! Have fun staying small all you EAS and Prolab posers.

-Distanced

hey thanks alot scaggs!!! I hadn't thought of that, but I'm sure you're right. I'll order a few boxes today!

-Distanced

667% more effective? Or is it 900%

I forget which. It must be bad ass since i always see smart looking people in lab suits jotting real high tech stuff on their clip boards on Muscletech ads.

this is the best ad ever..... i heard if you use longitude to combat penis girth defalation you can have the length and thickness you always wanted.

Also if you their is a new muscl tech supp coming out its MUscletech cell tech and nitrotech allcombined i think its a bavarian mint or maybe a pralineand cream flavor. Suposedly its like 5lbs for 3 days worth. only like 200 bucks and supposed to be the reason ronnie coleman is quitting thesport he no longer is big enough

Top Bottom