Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needtogetaas's nod to other products not my own.

needtogetaas

OK Since I started Needtobuildmuscle.com I have been coming out with product after product and yes you bet your butt when I make a product I make it the best damn product it can be. This of course I know mine is the best in its class.

I use nothing but the best ingredients in the perfect amounts needed. We make it work first and worry about cost " never" we just do not even think about cost when making a product. A needtobuildmuscle customer is some one with high taste and is super spoiled when it comes to customer service as well.

I cater to a hard core no bull shit group of people. They want the best product, the best service, the best everything and will pay for it but if you do not give it to them they will let you know it!!! They get what they want with me... Steroid users use my products. Hard core Athletes use my products. No fucking around kill that shit day in and day out mother fuckers use my products. NTBM makes products others would not dream of and we come correct.

But I do not want people thinking that I am biost and only support my products and mine only. I have been in this industry for a very very long time and I have supported many many good products. I just have a much much higher standard then most.

When I give some one advice it has to be flawless. When I say something is good it has to be damn good. When I give something, anything the nud it has to have something that makes it a step above the rest.

When some one gets advice from me it has to end with that person telling others it was the best damn advice they ever got. My word has to be gold and my name is me its my worth and I will not, can not allow anything to taint it.

So very few products get my nod but here is a list of products that do get my nod.

1. The top product on my list would be Alpha-T2
. Its a non stim fat burner that has a T-3 analog in it. A powerful ingredient that does work almost exactly like T-3. However it is IMO that its so strong that it must be treated "exactly" the same as running T-3. Because that is pretty much what it is its legal T-3 people no doubt about it.

So what does that mean? It means you need to also run Taurine well on this product and then also run a pct after. Because it will cause a bit of a rebound if you don't that is how powerful this is and how it should be treated. I feel you should run NTBM T-3-PCT after you run this product.

2. Second product on my list is one not many here has heard of but I have to give them credit where it is due people!!!!!

Hexaghen is the name of the product. Hexaghen works and the science is there to prove it. Its a 100% legal oral peptide!!!
SAY WHAT?????? Yes a oral peptide that works.

First the one oral peptide that is in it is called GHRP-2 Hexapeptide Acetate . Yes guys some company had the fucking balls to sell oral GHRP-2 and trust me it works guys.

Growth hormone has a brief half life and is rendered ineffective when orally applied, swallowed and passed into the gastric tract. Then it must pass through the liver when applied orally. This is why HGH is effectively administered through subcutaneous injections. Conversely, GHRP2 oral mucosal medicine delivery i.e.: sublingual/ intranasal as demonstrated in clinical studies, is an effective alternative method of systemic medicine /supplement delivery that offers not only impressive results -- but several advantages over both injectable and enteral methods.

Because the oral mucosa is highly vascularised, medi-suppliments that are absorbed through the oral mucosa directly enter the systemic circulation, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract and first pass metabolism in the liver. For some supplements and drugs, this results in rapid onset of action via a more comfortable and convenient delivery route than the intravenous route. Not all medications, however, can be administered through the oral mucosa because of the characteristics of the oral mucosa and the physicochemical properties of the supplement.

GHRP2 can be delivered sublingual and is the preferred method of application -- and in a peer reviewed clinical study from the Department of Pediatrics at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, published in the Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism in 1995, "All 15 children had a significant GH response to 15 pg/kg dose. The intranasal /mucosa delivery was well tolerated."

It works , its the real deal and its oral peptides. I am sure some ones been looking for something like this!!

3rd product I think is a great product is enviserate by ganomix
This is a great product that works awesome.

I got mow but this is it for now

So Alpha T-2 is really that good? If you're recommending it brother, I will be trying it.

I'll also be doing research on the Hexaghen as well. Sounds very interesting, and should yield excellent results stacked with the Alpha T2 I'd imagine.

Ok, so after reading up on Hexaghen, it really seems like a mixed bag of reviews. MOST people see nothing from it, and think its a scam. Those that like it, say it's a minor help in their supplement routine.

What gives Needto? Can you explain the proper usage of this, and length it needs to be run? I've honestly NEVER read this many negative reviews on ANYTHING you've recommended, and am trying to figure out if these people just ran it incorrectly, or didn't use it long enough.

I don't question you one bit either bro, that's why I'm asking. There is no way on God's green earth you would recommend something that didn't work, so I'm apt to believe the reviewers f**ked up somewhere!

t2 is a kick ass product..i believe orbit nutrition sells it also

Yeah T2 is quality, running it now with OEP and Erase. Didn't know I'd need PCT with it, will have to order some t3 pct when my next pay check comes in. I'm only on week 2 of 6 so plenty of time to get it in - thanks for the heads up Needto!

Alpha-T2 and Eviscerate are 2 great products and i never thought that Hexagen is such a good product...

I can vouch that Eviscerate and Alpha-T2 are definitely quality products. Alpha T2 is actually on sale at Orbit right now if anyone is interested.

OK Since I started Needtobuildmuscle.com I have been coming out with product after product and yes you bet your butt when I make a product I make it the best damn product it can be. This of course I know mine is the best in its class.

I use nothing but the best ingredients in the perfect amounts needed. We make it work first and worry about cost " never" we just do not even think about cost when making a product. A needtobuildmuscle customer is some one with high taste and is super spoiled when it comes to customer service as well.

I cater to a hard core no bull shit group of people. They want the best product, the best service, the best everything and will pay for it but if you do not give it to them they will let you know it!!! They get what they want with me... Steroid users use my products. Hard core Athletes use my products. No fucking around kill that shit day in and day out mother fuckers use my products. NTBM makes products others would not dream of and we come correct.

But I do not want people thinking that I am biost and only support my products and mine only. I have been in this industry for a very very long time and I have supported many many good products. I just have a much much higher standard then most.

When I give some one advice it has to be flawless. When I say something is good it has to be damn good. When I give something, anything the nud it has to have something that makes it a step above the rest.

When some one gets advice from me it has to end with that person telling others it was the best damn advice they ever got. My word has to be gold and my name is me its my worth and I will not, can not allow anything to taint it.

So very few products get my nod but here is a list of products that do get my nod.

1. The top product on my list would be Alpha-T2
. Its a non stim fat burner that has a T-3 analog in it. A powerful ingredient that does work almost exactly like T-3. However it is IMO that its so strong that it must be treated "exactly" the same as running T-3. Because that is pretty much what it is its legal T-3 people no doubt about it.

So what does that mean? It means you need to also run Taurine well on this product and then also run a pct after. Because it will cause a bit of a rebound if you don't that is how powerful this is and how it should be treated. I feel you should run NTBM T-3-PCT after you run this product.

2. Second product on my list is one not many here has heard of but I have to give them credit where it is due people!!!!!

Hexaghen is the name of the product. Hexaghen works and the science is there to prove it. Its a 100% legal oral peptide!!!
SAY WHAT?????? Yes a oral peptide that works.

First the one oral peptide that is in it is called GHRP-2 Hexapeptide Acetate . Yes guys some company had the fucking balls to sell oral GHRP-2 and trust me it works guys.

Growth hormone has a brief half life and is rendered ineffective when orally applied, swallowed and passed into the gastric tract. Then it must pass through the liver when applied orally. This is why HGH is effectively administered through subcutaneous injections. Conversely, GHRP2 oral mucosal medicine delivery i.e.: sublingual/ intranasal as demonstrated in clinical studies, is an effective alternative method of systemic medicine /supplement delivery that offers not only impressive results -- but several advantages over both injectable and enteral methods.

Because the oral mucosa is highly vascularised, medi-suppliments that are absorbed through the oral mucosa directly enter the systemic circulation, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract and first pass metabolism in the liver. For some supplements and drugs, this results in rapid onset of action via a more comfortable and convenient delivery route than the intravenous route. Not all medications, however, can be administered through the oral mucosa because of the characteristics of the oral mucosa and the physicochemical properties of the supplement.

GHRP2 can be delivered sublingual and is the preferred method of application -- and in a peer reviewed clinical study from the Department of Pediatrics at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, published in the Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism in 1995, "All 15 children had a significant GH response to 15 pg/kg dose. The intranasal /mucosa delivery was well tolerated."

It works , its the real deal and its oral peptides. I am sure some ones been looking for something like this!!

3rd product I think is a great product is enviserate by ganomix
This is a great product that works awesome.

I got mow but this is it for now

I'd add UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE to that since they are among the only products from another company that are sold at the NTBM store. I think it's very cool that needto knows these products are outstanding and can help bodybuilders so he sells it for less than anywhere else.

Products I always recommend that aren't mine are HCGenerate, Liv 52, Vitamin Shoppe (for non bodybuilding nutritional products) and Better Bars. I believe in giving credit where it;s due, but there's a lot of crap out there.

Im on Alpha and Erase right now and im still not seeing anything major happening.... Diet is perfect and decreased... hopefully starts kicking in soon its been a week

Top Bottom