Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needtogetaas's nod to other products not my own.

Just added an Alpha T2 to an order placed earlier in the day to Orbit. Orbit added this to my order within 2 minutes of the email I sent with no hassle. Orbit's customer service rocks! Between Orbit and NeedTo, what more can we ask for when it comes to quality supplements!

Just added an Alpha T2 to an order placed earlier in the day to Orbit. Orbit added this to my order within 2 minutes of the email I sent with no hassle. Orbit's customer service rocks! Between Orbit and NeedTo, what more can we ask for when it comes to quality supplements!

add a good fat burner with t2 and your golden..if you are limited to using one or the other i would pick use a thyriod enhancer any day of the week

add a good fat burner with t2 and your golden..if u had to pick either i would use a thyriod enhancer any day of the week
I've been alternating Adderlin and OxyElite Pro and have had excellent results. I'm out of the Adderlin so I plan to run the T2 with OxyElite Pro.

I've been alternating Adderlin and OxyElite Pro and have had excellent results. I'm out of the Adderlin so I plan to run the T2 with OxyElite Pro.
love it.. with proper exercise and diet, u should see excellent results

That is true about being spoiled.... I'm skeptical of a lot of SUPS, but GEAR is revolutionary to the SUP industry.... Bottom line!

Gear is one of the best products ever created and again its a one of a kind supplement like no other. ONly found at Needtobuildmuscle.com like many of the products we sell.

Needslin, gear, hcgenerate, bridge, N2kts the list goes on forever.

Would Hexaghen enhance the effects of IPA/MODF-GRF or not really be of benefit?

Yes of course it would bro.... LIke I said before you really only need to take double what the maker says to take and you will notice the effects a lot better.

Remember a lot of companies don't put the full effective does of things into the product simple because they are scared to death of the final price of the product if they did so. If they doubled up the dose now they would have to try and sell a 75.00 85.00 product and companies feel this is to hard to do. I for one simple make a product work and screw the price. if people want something that works they will pay the price.

If I was to make this product I would triple the dose and sell it for around 85.00. HMMM maybe I will and if I did I would use only the GHRP acetate and toss everything else in the product.

Yes of course it would bro.... LIke I said before you really only need to take double what the maker says to take and you will notice the effects a lot better.

Remember a lot of companies don't put the full effective does of things into the product simple because they are scared to death of the final price of the product if they did so. If they doubled up the dose now they would have to try and sell a 75.00 85.00 product and companies feel this is to hard to do. I for one simple make a product work and screw the price. if people want something that works they will pay the price.

If I was to make this product I would triple the dose and sell it for around 85.00. HMMM maybe I will and if I did I would use only the GHRP acetate and toss everything else in the product.

Please please please do needto!!! I'm sure she would sell pretty good! I'm keen to get on the peptide bandwagon but unfortunately because of my job homelife etc pinning ghrp everyday isn't really going to slide...

Top Bottom