Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needtogetaas's nod to other products not my own.

That was an awesome post Needto!! I am also a big big fan of the Alpha T2 and always drop anywhere from 5-10 lbs, yet get leaner and stronger too. I found out the hard way my last go around with it though, that it is definitely strong stuff, since i suffered from a rebound due to it, much like others have posted about having with the real t3!! So I would definitely do some sort of pct after, especially now that ntbm new t3 pct is out, either that or the need2slin. because for myself, its been a long slow recovery to get my thyroid back to par.

That was an awesome post Needto!! I am also a big big fan of the Alpha T2 and always drop anywhere from 5-10 lbs, yet get leaner and stronger too. I found out the hard way my last go around with it though, that it is definitely strong stuff, since i suffered from a rebound due to it, much like others have posted about having with the real t3!! So I would definitely do some sort of pct after, especially now that ntbm new t3 pct is out, either that or the need2slin. because for myself, its been a long slow recovery to get my thyroid back to par.

i would like to hear more about it . if u get a chance..

and thats exactly why t-3 pct is made..u should get on that asap, if u having a hard time recovering

Top Bottom