Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needtobuildmuscle presents Synergy Systems

These guys are the real deal!!!!!!!!!

I'm working with future right now, and he's got all my bases covered... I finally have the confidence that I can keep pushing forward towards achieving my goals.

I highly recommend anyone to work with Future, Tami, and Need2. Especially if you want to be shredded.

By October 1, I will hopefully have reached 6% body fat... At which point I will post the before and after pictures.

These guys are the real deal!!!!!!!!!

I'm working with future right now, and he's got all my bases covered... I finally have the confidence that I can keep pushing forward towards achieving my goals.

I highly recommend anyone to work with Future, Tami, and Need2. Especially if you want to be shredded.

By October 1, I will hopefully have reached 6% body fat... At which point I will post the before and after pictures.

Nice man. What was your starting bf?

Nice man. What was your starting bf?

My starting/starting bodyfat at the beginning of the year was 22% or so... Embarassing. I took 5-6 years off AAS and working out in general.

I started working with future about 2 weeks ago... I was holding steady at 10.5% for about a month... Couldn't break through... So Need2 introduced me to future... 2 weeks or so later, I am now down to 9-9.5%... I feel like I've added a small amount of LBM too, but I haven't done the exact calculations yet... Strength is up a good amount as well.

My will power and dedication is 100%, but I lacked the knowledge to break through... I was undereating and overtraining. Future makes sure I am eating at the right Kcal level and makes sure I am not overtraining... Because before my body was just mad at me and revolting against me.. Not so any more, it's happy for me to melt the fat now.

Highly recommended if you are looking to figure out how to bust through the wall into shreddedness. And I am sure if your goals are to get some serious size, they will be able to fill that bill as well.

Top Bottom