Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto your new protein bars are the shit!!!!!

About to order a new batch!!! :evil:

well.........i must have done something wrong :( i mixed a whole bag to 3/4 cup of honey and 1 cup of peanutbutter (like it said on the bag) and the didnt turn out ....how are you guys doing it?

well.........i must have done something wrong :( i mixed a whole bag to 3/4 cup of honey and 1 cup of peanutbutter (like it said on the bag) and the didnt turn out ....how are you guys doing it?

What exactly did it turn out to be like for you?

very dry crumbled when i tried to cut

I am sorry about this bro. On the next batch of bags we have fixed this problem.

If the mix is dry just add 1/4 cup water and mix it some more. This will make them nice and most and they will form together perfectly.

Most people know the basics of cooking so when they see something is dry they just add a little something wet to make it come together.

The reason this was a problem is that the ingredents get dryer the longer they sit in the bag. Also some honey is thinker then others and same with the peanut butter. So we addressed this problem in the next recipe on the bars.

It has also been on all of the recipes on the web site for a wile now though. Needtos Kitchen - Needtobuildmuscle Board

Top Bottom