Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEEDTO where's the AICAR and GW1516 product?

That was only my opinion, im not a big fan of 25 ingredients in a mix.

The other thing about AICAr and GW being used together i havent seen, and if it could be bought in bulk, and dosed correctly in a product, it would be certainly interesting to test.
If used together the synergy would be interesting.

Ive seen a lot of shawns work and he knows his stuff, if he is putting his name to something then he must feel it has potential.
I would like to see more, and see some studies on these 2 compounds used together, but thankyou for this interesting thread, it gets the neurons going.

ya and I think one thread on the subject is plenty. Orbit knows all about it and is working on it. thanks

Actually if you can resplit this thread up it would be great. The point of the new thread was to see how many people would be interested in orbit getting this product. Please unmerge these threads. Pretty please :D

Last edited:
Actually if you can resplit this thread up it would be great. The point of the new thread was to see how many people would be interested in orbit getting this product. Please unmerge these threads. Pretty please :D

Was needto writes it in the history books it can not be un written. Even I don't have the power to take back my magic once its been unleashed. :biggrin:

Top Bottom