Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEEDTO where's the AICAR and GW1516 product?

Ultima is a fantasic performance booster.

I've been through two tubs recently and no natural supp has increased my strength and endurance like it has.

I do not agree that it is a kitchen sink supp at all. I think a lot of thought went into it's formulation. Shawn Wells and Dana Houser are very smart dudes.

That was only my opinion, im not a big fan of 25 ingredients in a mix.

The other thing about AICAr and GW being used together i havent seen, and if it could be bought in bulk, and dosed correctly in a product, it would be certainly interesting to test.
If used together the synergy would be interesting.

Ive seen a lot of shawns work and he knows his stuff, if he is putting his name to something then he must feel it has potential.
I would like to see more, and see some studies on these 2 compounds used together, but thankyou for this interesting thread, it gets the neurons going.

That was only my opinion, im not a big fan of 25 ingredients in a mix.

The other thing about AICAr and GW being used together i havent seen, and if it could be bought in bulk, and dosed correctly in a product, it would be certainly interesting to test.
If used together the synergy would be interesting.

Ive seen a lot of shawns work and he knows his stuff, if he is putting his name to something then he must feel it has potential.
I would like to see more, and see some studies on these 2 compounds used together, but thankyou for this interesting thread, it gets the neurons going.

At least it's not a prop blend :D

Ive seen research thats quite old on AICA and it didnt seem to have much effect when tested, it was supplemented in eastern europe without success, ever wondered why its not well known? Because it didnt do anything much, and was expensive to produce, unlike EPO wich works in a similar way, and actualy does improve endurance , without exercising by increasing the blood visocity, and the amount of oxygen carrying red blood cells and is quite cheap, its banned by athletics federations , but you can still get it quite easily because its effective.

Ultima looks quite good, but its a bit of a kitchen sink product isnt it, throw it all in and something works, at least it had a very powerfull methyl donor!!

Ultima is anything but a kitchen sink product. Yes, it has a lot of different ingredients but every single one is in there for a reason. No ingredient in there is just thrown in for no reason and the dosages are all fairly nice as well. I've used the beta version, and V2 with amazing success. I've been cutting on the V2 and have lost a total of 11 pounds in the last 3 weeks while gaining endurance and strength in the gym. Bench up 10 pounds, over head press up 10 pounds, deads up 10 pounds. No supplement has impressed me like Ultima has.

Ultima is a fantasic performance booster.

I've been through two tubs recently and no natural supp has increased my strength and endurance like it has.

I do not agree that it is a kitchen sink supp at all. I think a lot of thought went into it's formulation. Shawn Wells and Dana Houser are very smart dudes.

Agreed. The formulators for Ultima/Omega Sports are some of the best in the business I'd say. Anything from them is going to be very effective and extremely high quality.

Also, so we don't lose site of the point of my post. I was researching Ultima and Shawn other company when I came across his other company looking to buy those two compounds in bulk.

I don't believe AICAR and GW1516 are in Ultima, but it looks like Omegasports is gearing up for a new product that will contain those two products. From what I have read, Ultima seems to be a great product and the fact that they are looking into these two compounds in bulk means they're already looking forward to the next generation of endurance/pre-workout supplementation.

Just thought Needto might find it interesting and want to get in on the action too.

And, if Orbit can get Ultima in his store, I would be all over it as would others i'm sure.

Omegasportssupplements **Ultima** at Orbitnutrition.com

Sign here for Orbit to get Ultima, make it happen. I wanted a thread for it so Orbit can update us when its there.

/sign

Re: Omegasportssupplements **Ultima** at Orbitnutrition.com

Just an update, Omega is out of stock and had an ETA of about 2 weeks for more. Will keep you updated. Lets see how many people want this product.

Re: Omegasportssupplements **Ultima** at Orbitnutrition.com

Just an update, Omega is out of stock and had an ETA of about 2 weeks for more. Will keep you updated. Lets see how many people want this product.

Super sweet, shoulda made this into a voting poll thread. maybe Needto can hook up this post and turn it into a poll.

Top Bottom