Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto,,,Beach time, what supps do I need??

yeah that is to bad. Between diesel, beast and katana. The katana is my favorite. Lean gains, loss of some bf and increase of strength.

You know I had people on other forums, other supplement companys and there reps saying that the katanadrol formula was stupid. To much 4-9 estr not enough 4-chlore

Fucking shit they just don't know what I know I guess. It was the perfect amount of both to give it tren like effects. Yes maybe 10mg of 4-clor from other brands is not much but when its pure its more like 20mg so 3 caps a day was a good 60mg. plenty to preven muscle wasting well the 4-9 helps go to work on the fat

You know I had people on other forums, other supplement companys and there reps saying that the katanadrol formula was stupid. To much 4-9 estr not enough 4-chlore

Fucking shit they just don't know what I know I guess. It was the perfect amount of both to give it tren like effects. Yes maybe 10mg of 4-clor from other brands is not much but when its pure its more like 20mg so 3 caps a day was a good 60mg. plenty to preven muscle wasting well the 4-9 helps go to work on the fat

Well that stupid formula works pretty damn good if you ask me.

Yep its real stupid haha. Gain muscle lose fat:chomp: thats a horrible product who would want to do that.

At least you put out good stuff compared to some of these ph's that have ha bad batches and were underdosed and not what they said it was. Needto is the PH master:Chef:

Top Bottom