Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2Slin experience thus far

I dont know about combining it with GHRP however my friend Dan who has been my personal lab rat for over 7 years now refuses to run his growth hormones without Need2slin. He swears by the effectiveness of the combo for fat lose.

Thank you, Sir. That answers my question :)

TOO funny!! I had this question in my head swirling around if NEED2Slin would be effective with GH! And, with all the results on here and also the fact that it is a REpartitioner, YOU just answered it!! I am going to go ahead and purchase a few bottles this evening! Super stoked!!

Thanks Needtogetaas!

Any time my friend and please be sure to come back and post your feed back for the rest of us to see once you have given need2slin a spin man.. The more we can all share things like this with each other the better. I know peeps often think sups are junk and for the most part many are but I promised everyone years ago I would do the best I could to change this.. Not just the sups but the service that comes along with them... The N2BM teams been Killing shit ever sense then lol..

need2slin is the best i love it, Needto can i just give you my credit card info so i can just get n2slin everyother month on a subscription plan so i never have to be without it lol

Any time my friend and please be sure to come back and post your feed back for the rest of us to see once you have given need2slin a spin man.. The more we can all share things like this with each other the better. I know peeps often think sups are junk and for the most part many are but I promised everyone years ago I would do the best I could to change this.. Not just the sups but the service that comes along with them... The N2BM teams been Killing shit ever sense then lol..

CERTAINLY WILL! In fact I really would like to contribute more! Yes I do agree with all the Supps out there that claim they can do all it says but barely does anything, yours goes beyond. I am happy to learn that you are putting your heart and will behind your products, making sure you ARE giving people out there what you state. Now THAT is something I will back any day!

On the boards I did learn of your supps killin' it! So I can't wait to have mine come in soon to give it a shot :) Will post the progress :)

I agree hoss. Finding a product that works like need2slin is next to impossible. It does what it is designed to do.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

This stuff honestly surprised me with how well it worked, I've used nutrient partitioners before but this stuff works a lot better and i can actually feel/see something as a result. I'm about 5 days into n2slin and i have definitely noticed i am able to get a lot more reps without a problem. Plus my pumps have been astronomical to say the least. Literally rock hard muscle pumps i have never experienced before, i swear it looked like my arms grew 2 inches after doing arms today. I literally was surprised as were others in the gym giving me the 1,000 yard stare. :)

Top Bottom