Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2Slin experience thus far

je1789

I want to start off by saying for years I only focused on my lifting program without any regard to my diet. I was constantly reading article after article about which combination of exercises, how many reps, ect would get me big and lean. The last year or so I have come to realize that the most important aspect of any program was being overlooked: my diet.
It wasn't until I really started to focus on what I was eating and how much that I really started to notice a change in my body composition. It was this reason that led me to research deeper into products like need2slin, which I normally would have passed up simply because it did not promise to give me 15lbs of muscle. Being a member on this site, I was well aware of needtobuildmuscle's reputation for building quality products, and decided to give need2slin a shot. I am in no way connected to the company, and years ago before trying his products I was a little skeptical of the claims. Lets face it, a few years ago their website looked like a 4th grader designed it, and it was riddled with grammatical errors. I want to set the record straight for any of you who might now be on the fence about trying his products, as I was years ago....This stuff works. I cut my carbs from 220g a day to 130g a day to cut for this past summer, and noticed no real differences in my energy at the gym. No joke, and anyone who has had to cut significant carbs from their diet before knows how much it can make you lethargic and kill your pump in the gym. Need2slin is legit with its claims though. It was truly making better use of the carbs I was eating because not only was I able to cut down and loose close to 20 lbs in a 3 and a half month diet, but I did not loose any strength, and in fact, its on its way back up. Normally when cutting, I do not have as much energy and I will slowly lose some strength as every couple of weeks I would have to drop a little weight on exercises somply because I couldn't finish the workout otherwise. This was not the case with need2slin. I am not sure if it loses effectiveness the more you use it, but so far so good. Sorry this is a long write up but if you've made it this far and are curious about trying need2slin, do it. I found it works best with 2 caps about 40 min before my breakfast (my most carb meal), then 1 cap 40 min before lunch, 1 cap 40 min before dinner, and I take 1 before bed. I am glad it can be used year around, this will become a regular for me, next to my multivitamins.

Man thats some nice results bro! I literally just did a review on need2slin last night! just finished my first bottle yesterday! it is for sure legit as they come and will become a staple in my supps as well! question: after you ate, did you ever feel like you could feel the nutrients from your food being pushed into the muscles? or am i the only one with a psych problem!?:evil::qt:

Nutrition practitioners are awesome when they are designed right and have the right doses of the right ingredients they need. They work to shuttle carbohydrates away from being stored as fat and into the muscles where they will get used as explosive energy fuel. Carbohydrate shuttling supplements like need2slin are highly under rated and Need2slin IMO is the best of its kind. If you have not used a this product yet you really do owe it to your self to add it it into your next cycle or supplement regimen.

needto's shipping is seriously FAST! I personally need to try n2slin as well. Thats pretty much the last thing I need to add in to my stack to.

about to feed my rats some n2slin with their ghrp-6 regimen. Any thoughts on how effective this will be, or has anyone already tried something similar on their rats? Just curious and excited about seeing the results :) If you can't tell, i really want someone to say, " Wow! That's going to be killer... etc, etc" ;) I'm itching for an anabolic fix!!!

Last edited:
about to feed my rats some n2slin with their ghrp-6 regimen. Any thoughts on how effective this will be, or has anyone already tried something similar on their rats? Just curious and excited about seeing the results :) If you can't tell, i really want someone to say, " Wow! That's going to be killer... etc, etc" ;) I'm itching for an anabolic fix!!!

I dont know about combining it with GHRP however my friend Dan who has been my personal lab rat for over 7 years now refuses to run his growth hormones without Need2slin. He swears by the effectiveness of the combo for fat lose.

I dont know about combining it with GHRP however my friend Dan who has been my personal lab rat for over 7 years now refuses to run his growth hormones without Need2slin. He swears by the effectiveness of the combo for fat lose.

TOO funny!! I had this question in my head swirling around if NEED2Slin would be effective with GH! And, with all the results on here and also the fact that it is a REpartitioner, YOU just answered it!! I am going to go ahead and purchase a few bottles this evening! Super stoked!!

Thanks Needtogetaas!

Top Bottom