Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2sleep sold out!!!!!

I've been trying to find something to give me better sleeps.
I tried straight Melatonin before and had a horrible sleep. Woke up a bunch of times throughout the night with a panic like feeling. Im thinking maybe I have a bad reaction to it or something.
Have you ever heard of that happening needto?

I tried straight Melatonin before and had a horrible sleep. Woke up a bunch of times throughout the night with a panic like feeling. Im thinking maybe I have a bad reaction to it or something.

I could be wrong but I dont really see how you could have a bad reaction to melatonin considering its a natural thing in your body. You are suppose to cycle on and off of it though so you don't have problems goin to sleep without it

I could be wrong but I dont really see how you could have a bad reaction to melatonin considering its a natural thing in your body. You are suppose to cycle on and off of it though so you don't have problems goin to sleep without it

I only tried it once.. kind of put me off from trying it again.

Melatonin works but for me it is pyschotropic in that a high dose induces nightamares!! Even worse was benadryl to try to get some sleep and upregulate beta-receptors (The really dumb move was both at the same time!)

S

We will announce (as usual) when it is back in stock so as though people can order if need be.

Thanks

Top Bottom