Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2sleep sold out!!!!!

Melatonin works but for me it is pyschotropic in that a high dose induces nightamares!! Even worse was benadryl to try to get some sleep and upregulate beta-receptors (The really dumb move was both at the same time!)

S

Maybe that's what was going on. I was having messed up nightmares that were waking me up.

Melatonin works but for me it is pyschotropic in that a high dose induces nightamares!! Even worse was benadryl to try to get some sleep and upregulate beta-receptors (The really dumb move was both at the same time!)

S

Its a product that you have to find your perfect dose with. Most people do great with 2 caps. I use 3 and some people only need 1... I tried 4 once and it freaked me the fuck out. My head was bugging and could not get to sleep. But 3 is my magic dose. 1-2-3 I say play with that and find what works but the product works.

Its a product that you have to find your perfect dose with. Most people do great with 2 caps. I use 3 and some people only need 1... I tried 4 once and it freaked me the fuck out. My head was bugging and could not get to sleep. But 3 is my magic dose. 1-2-3 I say play with that and find what works but the product works.

I think 6mg of melatonin would be too much for me.
Pretty sure it was only 3mg I took last time that messed me up.
Maybe i'll try again tonight though..

Ohh.. I see what your getting at, haha.
I thought 6mg was per cap.. but its per serving which is 2 caps. :)

That may work then.

exactly... The serving size is 2 caps.... But like I said some people only need one and they are out like a light. Some people take 2 and its to much. I take 3 and its perfect. I have yet to find some one who takes 4 and it don't fuck them up. Maybe a 500lb man or something but I have not heard of it...

Sounds good. I may grab a bottle soon then (I really shouldn't be so impulsive buying products from you.. paying so much extra for shipping cause I keep finding more things I want, haha)
What if I drop a cap in some NyQuil.. should be a good party?

Sounds good. I may grab a bottle soon then (I really shouldn't be so impulsive buying products from you.. paying so much extra for shipping cause I keep finding more things I want, haha)
What if I drop a cap in some NyQuil.. should be a good party?

I don't even charge that much to ship to you. I charge half what other us places charge. :heart::heart:

Top Bottom