Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2sleep sold out!!!!!

I think 6mg of melatonin would be too much for me.
Pretty sure it was only 3mg I took last time that messed me up.
Maybe i'll try again tonight though..

I find that 3 -5 mg while off of any products works o.k. usually closer to 3mg. I find on ANY kind of Tren product that I need 5 -7 mg / night to counter the stim effects and night sweats.

I only get the nightmares when off and take too high a dosage - Maybe I need some need to sleep but first I gotta stock the Epi, K.drol and more Diesel!!

S:evil:

I've been using need2sleep for the past week or so, and it is amazing... I'm not really getting to bed that much earlier. However, I stay asleep throughout the night. 7-8 hours straight without interruption. I've never been able to sleep through the night. I always get decent sleep, but wake up 3-4 times throughout the night... And I would wake up HUNGRYYYYYY... Then I'd sleep-eat...

Not so now! I sleep through the night and don't wake up and screw my diet. This shit is great

I've been using need2sleep for the past week or so, and it is amazing... I'm not really getting to bed that much earlier. However, I stay asleep throughout the night. 7-8 hours straight without interruption. I've never been able to sleep through the night. I always get decent sleep, but wake up 3-4 times throughout the night... And I would wake up HUNGRYYYYYY... Then I'd sleep-eat...

Not so now! I sleep through the night and don't wake up and screw my diet. This shit is great

Glad that you are impressed with the product. Many people claim that it is one of the best sleep aids that they have taken thus far. I am just happy that you are another satisfied customer.

Tried the Melatonin at 3mg and seemed to work for me. :)
I'll try out Need2Sleep when its back in stock.

Its 2:28am an im
Post whoring with insomnia... This is becomming a bad habbit... Whats in these needto sleeps anyways an when will more be in?

Sounds good. I may grab a bottle soon then (I really shouldn't be so impulsive buying products from you.. paying so much extra for shipping cause I keep finding more things I want, haha)
What if I drop a cap in some NyQuil.. should be a good party?

Call it sleepy sizzurp

Its 2:28am an im
Post whoring with insomnia... This is becomming a bad habbit... Whats in these needto sleeps anyways an when will more be in?

More should be in this week or next at max... What is in them is a proscription drug in 3 countries that I know of.. you can see its ingredients on my site needtobuildmuscle.com :heart:

Top Bottom