Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need your help

MrMuscle

As some of you know ive just started training with a girlfriend of mine. and she is working really hard, and is very dedicated. now im planning on fixing a diet for her..but i wanna see a diet suggestion from each and every one of you. she is 26 years old and a single mother for 2 girls, so she isnt overflowing with cash. so for now, she is not gonna use protein powders as a protein source. try making it "cheap" so that the poor girl doesnt eat herself out of house and home. she is a small eater..she doesnt eat much at all.so we gotta change that so that she starts adding some muscle..she is 1.62cm tall and 57kg. she has a very nice build. please spend some time and device a diet for her..i would appriciate it very much..im also gonna post this at the womans forum just to see what kinda response i get...

oh and i dont think i have to mention this..but she is NOT juicing.

hey bro, good work in getting your girl to workout!!!! mine is totally against it!!!!! anyways, post this over at the womens board, there you should get some very good responses. good luck!!!

yeah i agree with blown.

post this at the woman's forum, us men people know nothing about those icky women thingies :D

i dont know how much muscle she wants
but if she justs wants to get healthy and look good
of course cut out the processed garbage
and all that candy and sugary stuff as well
as the saturated fat.
i dont know if she wants to be all gung ho crazy
style obsessed freaks like the rest of us...
ok i will speak for myself only here, i am a freak
i think of it all damn day and i visit this site like 10 times a
day. anyways if she sticks to lean meats vegies
and fruit, natural stuff she will be in good shape and
throw in a cheat day a week so she won't quit

as a newbie she will probably see pretty good gains while losing a little bodyfat with just a clean diet and hard work.
you have done very well for yourself just feed her what you eat in smaller portions(cause she weighs less). seriously she should basically be training and eating like you. But at first she can probably kind of bulk and cut and the same time(to a minimal extent) then you will have to choose which she wants more at that time.

Top Bottom