Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need your Advice with my cycle

james1

Guys,planning on my second cycle just being a Deca cycle.Done my first cycle about 2 years ago which was deca 200mgs/wk &sust 500/week for 10 weeks.I want to gain and keep about 10 pounds,I have very little body fat on me and want to do the deca only cycle for hairloss reasons.I was thinking of doing it like this:
wk1 deca 250 mgs
wk2 deca 300 mgs
wk3 deca 350 mgs
wk4 deca 400 mgs
wk5 deca 350 mgs
wk6 deca 300 mgs
wk7 deca 250 mgs
wk8 deca 200 mgs

My queries are what else do I need during my cycle (proviron, clenbuterol to keep gains?) and when do I take them??
Will I need to take clomid EOD or 3 weeks after my last shot?
Might run Anavar with this if I can get my hands on some.I have done a search on this but can't find the info I need about this cycle.Please give me your advice as I want to get the best out of this cycle. Cheers

Don't pyramid the deca, instead, frontload the 1st 2 weeks of the cycle and then for the last 7 keep the dosage constant-
Week 1- 800 mg
week 2- 800 mg
week 3-10 400 mg/week.

By frontloading the deca it iwll get into your system faster allowing you to make gains quicker. If yo uwant to run anavar along with the deca use it at 40 mg/ed. Anavar is pretty pricey though, just a warning. You'll need clomid to keep your gains, start it 3 weeks after your last shot at 300 mg 1st day, 100 milligrams the next 10 days, 50 mg the next 10. If i were you i'd put some winny in with the deca to help in case you are prone to progesterone gyno, but it's not a necessity.

Top Bottom