Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need to loose fat on waist but want to put on muscle at same time help

tryingtogain

im a hard gainer but i have fat on my stomach i want to get rid off and i want to gain muscle at the same time how would i do this? cause looseing wait you dont eat as much and if i dont eat as much i cant put on more muscle i am 5"8 132 lbs trust me i have fat on my waist im not just saying that cause im crazy should i take hydroxy cut? also should i take amino accids even though i take protien shakes and if yes then why?

1. Your best bet, diet-wise, is to set up a balanced diet. A ckd is going to take too much mass... it doesn't look like you have much. And if you are carrying fat on your stomach at 132 5'8, you probably dont want to bulk... you must have some interesting genetics.
2. Hydroxycut would definitely help with your gains... as would any ECA. I would also throw in some ALA / r-ALA.
3. Supplementing with amino acids is always beneficial, although some people find it redundant. Personally, after listening to a very interesting conference about amino acid supplementation, I am a full supporter. Take them before and after working out as well as before bed.
4. I am very tired and this response is very vague so someone will probably help you more.

My advice is:

1. Workout Days = Carb/Protein
NonWorkout = Protein/Fat
Calories= 13*LBM
2. Cardio only on off days
3. Yohimbe! - if most of the fat is on your stomach this should help (DO NOT TAKE around Carb-based meals)
4. ALA/R-ALA and CLA to help with Insulin/Fat-loss
5. If your a hardgainer use somthing short and sweet like a HIT program
6. Drink Lots of Water

Realize that if your going to try to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time your progress may be slow but stick with whatever you end up choosing and you'll have great success.

I've also got a similar question although I'm 6'0" at 200 lbs. I've never had a problem bulking up, but losing the waist seems almost impossible. Would zero carbs work or cause problems down the road?

I'm having great results on a ckd. Plus you look amazing the day of/after your carbup day. So if you have to go to beach/pool, just carb up and go workout, you will blow up like a balloon... veins poppin and all. It's great

Hey mate,

I'm having the same problem as you too. Too much fat gain around the waist and lower back. I'm on an animalbolics diet for abt 2-3 weeks to bring bf down before i start upping the cals again.

Top Bottom