Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need the truth: is isopure a good protein?

artur joropo

I bought whey protein and Isopure powder, I'm planning to take one for bulking and the other one for the cutting cycle, bulking will be my first cycle and the guy at the counter told me to do Isopure for mass gains since it's higher in calories, what are your thoughts on this? Thank for the replies

Well, it sure is better to increase your mass, but definitely not only the muscle mass. Among the ingredients I have seen suicralose, which is basically sugar - only idiots will add to a protein product raw sugar! When taking protein, the point is to get as much protein as possible with the least amount of carbs. With the modern foods you get plenty of carbs, and it is really hard to control the amount of protein. Therefore, better choose something made only with whey isolate, such as the Isolation. There are no artificial sweetners, nor additives (let alone sugar), and it tastes pretty damn good. All in all, it is my favorite product because it is so clean in terms of nutrients, and gives me everything I need.

Isopure has two different types of protein shakes for sale. The Isopure protein shake is a meal replacement shake that has carbs and fats added. The Isopure zero carb protein shake is a pure whey isolate.

Wheytobuildmuscle and Isopure zero carb are basically the same thing. They are both pure whey isolate protein powders with very minimal fat and carbs. If you are trying to loose weight, they would be a better option to the regular isopure because the calories will be much less per serving.

I personally use the new PB crunch wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com. The taste is out of this world good and it is quite a bit cheaper then isopure zero carb.

Just use the label as your guide. You want almost no fat and carbs and a pure whey isolate. Personally I use Isolation from N2BM because it fits these guidelines.

There needs to be another massive third party testing of the proteins on the markets

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom