Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need someone to point me the right way

Skillzz

hello, well im a 22 year old male, height 5'9, and weight about 170pds. ive been lifting for a year and half maybe a bit more but consistently 1 year and a half. in that time ive grown quite well, before lifting i weighted 145-150 pds. but recently ive been stock in the same weight, no matter what i do i cant bulk up more so i decided to do a cycle of steroids. ive researched for a long time and i know what cycle to do, what i dont know, and i doesn't mean i don'k know, is just that there is so much info about pct and using nolva and other things during the cycle that i really need someone to tell me what to really do to start this cycle. the cycle im aiming is simple, 500mgs Test e or c, for 12 weeks, getting a 250mg shot on monday and 250mg on thursday, what i really need help is on what do i have to have in hand when on the cycle and after the cycle ends. remember im not saying i dont know i just want someone to point me the right way so i can start the cycle. i was goonna do the cycle now but im going out of the country in november so im gonna have to wait till i comeback. thanks for any help.

What's your diet and training look like?

DON'T say "My diet is good"

~EZ

Your going to get as many different opinions here as you have likely read yourself. Your going to just have to educate yourself best you can and pull the trigger based on what you feel is correct.

Also, 170lbs at 5'9" isnt very large. Ill give you the benefit of the doubt and say your 10%BF that puts your lean mass at 170-17 = 153 lbs. You should be able to add a lot more lean mass naturally.

Yes, diet. And training. Do you change your training style all the time? Have you increased your food intake as you gained weight? Are you extremely sore and painful a couple days after your workout?

if you run a cycle you will feel great. then have you researched what you will feel after your cycle is over? you will be shutdown and your test levels will be the lowest they have been since u were a pre-teen. think long and hard if you want to open up these can of worms at 22 with only 18 months of training under your belt.

i would wait till after 26 to even think about steroids my friend.

Listen to these guys, diet diet diet. if its dialed in, ur cycle will go great. just remember, after cycle, pct is paramount in order to keep all your hard earned gains. If you don't follow pct, you'll yo-yo up and down inbetween cycles.

Top Bottom