Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need some NTBM loggers

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
here they are HCGenerate - N2 Guard - Bridge - N2 Shampoo - N2 Slin - D-Spark

we need 4 loggers total. obviously people who are regular posters, been here a while get preference so don't get mad if you don't get picked this time around. keep on posting and building cred on here and you will get a chance next time. if you logged before or are currently logging please give someone a chance this time.

post up on here if you are interested and what you want to log .. the one caveat is you gotta log soon, not 3 months from now lol.

oh and we expect you to log something for real, if you are not sure see my kata log where i update almost everyday. not post an update once a week and then dissapear for a week . if you cannot dedicate then let someone else in who can

I would be interested in logging hcgen and n2guard with my TestE/EQ cycle. I am already using n2slin and have two full bottles of it so would add in my thoughts on that as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

How are you looking for people to log them.. on their own or as part of a cycle? I would be interested in running the n2guard or hcgenerate as part of a superdrol cycle starting in june

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

I would be keen to log N2slin and Dspark! For me would be cutting down before a test beast cycle using bf calipers.

Last edited:
I am currently taking DSPARK/DAA/Formastanzol/Unleashed... When it comes in. I'm just getting back into supps and lifting so the gains are ridiculous!

Can't wait to run Bridge and Gear as well afterward and my next cycle for sure will contain HCGenereate! Awesome supps across the board at NTBM and Mr.Supps!

Thanks for the opportunity!

Top Bottom