Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need some information please

jaa20

i have had a case of gyno for almost 4 months. went to an urgent care just down the road from my house. doctor said my prolactin level was to high and to come back in about 6 weeks for a check up.

i have read different ways to try and get rid of gyno such as forma and letro. how come the doctor didn't recommend any of these for me to take?
should i go see another doctor?

thanks guys

Probably wants to see if it will go down naturally before prescribing anything. I would just grab some forma from needto and see if that helps if not you can get some letro. Second opinions are usually a good idea but if it's def gyno the other dr might say the same thing but might prescribe you something. Don't know until you go and ask.

I am sure some of the more elite guys will chime in on this.

Hope this helps.

Well I mean if he prescribe something to me my insurance will help me pay for it instead of me buying it from needto out of my pocket but.. If I go for my check up in 6 weeks and he says the same thing like come back in another month I will buy some forma and possibly Leto.

Another ? Any side effects to letro? Could it make your gyno worse?

Letro will kill your sex drive unfortunately. A lot of guys who have used it talk about no sex drive, lack of motivation to go to the gym, and just feeling crappy. It does work though.

If that dr says the same thing after next visit I would get rid of that dr absolutely as you are not going to get any better by seeing him.

Let us know what you do and keep us posted in general. P.s. 6 weeks seems like a long time to wait.

Yes I agree I'm going to go to another doctor sometime in about a week.
Does forma work pretty good?

From what I hear yes. Every case is different as is the severity of it so your reaction might be completely different than someone else's. Forma would be a good starting point though, of it doesn't work then you should consider looking into some like letro.

Yes. Increased strength, lean body mass and decreased body fat :D

No neg side effects to my knowledge.

Personally no but all you have to do is search bro. There are tons of people here who run it and gets these results. Right now the only I have been running supplement is protein, fish oil, n2burn and finishing up some leftover oxyelites I have. When I do my next cycle I will have Forma on hand for sure.

Top Bottom