Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need ideas for a new MEAL1

jaap will this do

44protein shake plus eas phosaphagen creatine has like 35gram carbs.........i am trying to lean out loose some fat

You know what ........
Buy any book by Diabetes association.There you will find a lots of recipes to keep your insulin spike down.........

D00fy said:
jaap will this do

44protein shake plus eas phosaphagen creatine has like 35gram carbs.........i am trying to lean out loose some fat

It kinda depends if your on a REAL low carb diet then it would be ok. For me i think the meal following training is the most important meal of all. I always try to get in at leat 60 grams of crabs at that meal. Even when im cutting really hard (like the last 2 weeks before a peak) and am on carb restriction i take in most if not all of my carbs post workout.

So it kinda depends how low are you on carbs right now? If your at a low amount just try to get in 80% of that post workout. And use the other 20% to stop the cravings.

jaap cool i am getting carbs from meal1-4 i guess meal1 is gonna include banana
last meal of day is just protein

am i on the right track??

im wanting lower my bf. im female and last measured 21%bf. i train bothwieths and cardio in the am with a cup of coffee and eca stack. no premeal.
30mins after ill have a high pro low carb shake, but add a bit of soy to up the carbs. 2 hrs later i have 1 egg, 3 egg white (maybe a can of tuna) and a green salad w flax. I keep my carbs below 30g per day.. what u guys think?

Top Bottom