Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help getting over a breakup

ceo said:
pour yourself into other activities...work, going to the gym, hanging out with friends, dating. Oh, and don't get serious with 21 yr. olds. You should have a rule of at least 27 or older. You'll find a world of difference between the chicks at 21 and 27+.

i stongly belive in that rule, 24 and up anyways, but i really thought this one was different. she really swept me off my feet.

So she slept around with another man and his dog and put them up on the Internet to hurt you? I take it you kicked her out.

ceo said:
pour yourself into other activities...work, going to the gym, hanging out with friends, dating. Oh, and don't get serious with 21 yr. olds. You should have a rule of at least 27 or older. You'll find a world of difference between the chicks at 21 and 27+.

listen to ceo!

28 is a great age.
time will help the trust thing...eventually

:)

velvett said:
listen to ceo!

28 is a great age.
time will help the trust thing...eventually

:)

i know you guys are right. but its hard to meet decent people. i feel like there are no decent girls left. im a hopeless romantic type and belive love conquers all and all that shit. so finding someone like that is impossible in this day and age.

alltraps said:
i know you guys are right. but its hard to meet decent people. i feel like there are no decent girls left. im a hopeless romantic type and belive love conquers all and all that shit. so finding someone like that is impossible in this day and age.

Keep your heart open - they're out there.
Trust me on this.

Even if the next few months of your life are utter crap. :worried:

The moment you said she was 21 and you were 28 was all the info I needed to know it wasnt going to work anyhow.

traps, I'mma gonna lay it on real. In a few months you will realise you didn't love her as much as you thought you did. When you step away from the relationship you will see it wasn't as swell as you once thought.

I just broke it off with my lady about 4 weeks ago. I'm 26, soon to be 27. In the same boat as you. I was negative at first, but now I'm having awakening: it is fun as hell being single, especially when you are fit and well groomed. The average dude are age is starting to get fat and sloppy. you got fitness in your favor

Top Bottom