Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help getting over a breakup

alltraps

im not sure if this is the right place to post this, but i need help, bad. i just broke up with a girl i was gonna marry. i never loved anyone before her, and never felt so sure about anything in life. im 28, she is 21. we;ve had some issues lately, and some things have happened. she feels that she is under pressure to be 28, and be ready for marriage, cuz im that age. she feels like she grew up too fast. so we broke up today and it hurst bad. i dont know what to do with myself. she was everything to me, and now i feel like i have nothing. how can i get over her? what can i do? and please dont say go bang someone else. im not like that.

thank you

Ohhhh im sorry bout ur breakup
breakups are always hard, but you will find that each day gets easier and you will find someone that makes u happier.....and who knows, maybe you both will realize that u cant live without each other and get back together

i'm not sure i want her back. shes been treating me like i dont matter to her lately, and i cant forgive that, i tried, but it was always there in my head. now that we broke up for real, i know this is for the better, and i could never be with her. she didnt love me. well maybe she loved me, but wasnt in love with me. but it still hurst a lot. and i feel so so alone.

Last edited:
Bro, you are lucky it happened now then 10 yrs down the road when you have kids etc. You are only 28 yourself and have a lot of good yrs ahead. My best yrs. started about 27 +. You are young enough to have fun and are smarter than the young fucks.

I know your not going to like this but, don't jump into another relationship. I know you say your not the type to bang alot of chicks. But, you better change that bc it does help and you better do it now before your 50 and married.

awittyusername said:
Bro, you are lucky it happened now then 10 yrs down the road when you have kids etc. You are only 28 yourself and have a lot of good yrs ahead. My best yrs. started about 27 +. You are young enough to have fun and are smarter than the young fucks.

I know your not going to like this but, don't jump into another relationship. I know you say your not the type to bang alot of chicks. But, you better change that bc it does help and you better do it now before your 50 and married.

the thing is, i feel very old, too old me meet anyone. anytime i go the bars, all i see is chicks that dont even look old enough to get into the bar. i really do feel lost. i dont think i;ll ever be able to trust a girl again.

pour yourself into other activities...work, going to the gym, hanging out with friends, dating. Oh, and don't get serious with 21 yr. olds. You should have a rule of at least 27 or older. You'll find a world of difference between the chicks at 21 and 27+.

Top Bottom