Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help Getting Fast!!!

Training4life

PLEASE GUYS!!! some one give me somekind of a work out that will help me get faster... do i need to lose a little wieght to get fast??? PLZ someone tell me how!! and i dont want to do any of that shitty dieting crap! i want to keep on gaining power and get faster.. PLZ HELP!!! its very important.. cuz my coach wants me playing running back for my high school football team!! HELP!!

You're in High School. Focus on putting on lean muscle and reduce your bf%. The only way you're going to do that is by dieting and hitting the weights. (There goes your don't want to do that shitty dieting thing...) You might look into some sport specific exercises to increase speed too.

Btw, DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER AS!!!! You definatly aren't ready for it.

First of all dieting is key no matter what age!!!
OK with that out of the way.
Sprints Time your self on 100 meters
see what your time is this way you have a goal.
now when I say sprints I'm not talking one or two
sprint till you waana puke and then sprint some more
you will lose size if you don't eat.
You can also do squats, jump squats no weight just
body weight. ask your coach he should be able to help

here ya go.....

warm up: jog a half mile
workout: 12, 200 yard sprints (keeping your time under 30 seconds, don't rest, once you finish on 200, walk back across the track were you started and run another one)

Finally: run 5, 40 yard sprints (as fast as you can, with about 30 seconds in between each)
then do a cool down!

good luck!!!

Top Bottom