Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need change

CSB

ok so my motivation is taking a hammering , its not results as i am up 18 lbs in 4 weeks , but motivation to train . i need a change in my training, i am not ready for the 5 x 5 program yet , i love my 5-6 day a week training and dont want to deviate there but i am keen to try GVT

i will add calves 2-3 week

GVT: Sample Week Split Program

Day 1 – Back A) V-Grip lat pulldown 10x10 B1) Bent-over DB fly 4x12 B2) Wide grip row 4x12 C) Decline pullover 4x12

Day 2 – Chest A) BB incline bench press 10x10 B1) Blast Strap push-ups 4x12 B2) DB fly 4x12 C) Floor press 4x12

Day 3 – Legs A) Front squats 10x10 B1) Romanian deadlifts 4x12 B2) Reverse lunges from deficit 4x12

Day 4 – Shoulders A) Standing BB shoulder press 10x10 B1) BB high pulls 4x12 B2) Seated lateral raise 4x12 C) Face pulls 4x12

Day 5 (Optional) – Arms A1) Barbell curl 4x12 A2) EZ bar French press 4x12 B1) Overhead biceps curls (from lat pulldown bar) 4x12 B2) Weighted dips 4x12 C) Decline skullcrusher "plus" 4x12

if you are gaining quality weight - meaning that 18lbs in 4 weeks is muscle not fat then the results should motivate you to keep lifting

its kind of stupid to be gaining weight that fast and change the program, unless that weight is just fat

if you are gaining quality weight - meaning that 18lbs in 4 weeks is muscle not fat then the results should motivate you to keep lifting

its kind of stupid to be gaining weight that fast and change the program, unless that weight is just fat

I agree with EM here. Unless you either plateaued or have suffered/are currently suffering a serious drop in motivation and as a result are having trouble being consistent or producing appropriate effort levels, I'd be quite careful with switching.

Or obviously, if its mostly fat you're gaining, but that seems unlikely if you're working out 6 days a week. At the same time, 18 pounds in 4 weeks is pretty insane weight gain. I suspect most of it is water/glycogen.

I agree with EM here. Unless you either plateaued or have suffered/are currently suffering a serious drop in motivation and as a result are having trouble being consistent or producing appropriate effort levels, I'd be quite careful with switching.

Or obviously, if its mostly fat you're gaining, but that seems unlikely if you're working out 6 days a week. At the same time, 18 pounds in 4 weeks is pretty insane weight gain. I suspect most of it is water/glycogen.

its definatley water / glycogen etc to a large extent from the cycle , in the beginning i actually dropped a bit of BF but feel that's stopped and bodyfat is holding stable now. i followed the same program for awhile now through my cutting now into my bulking phase, i am still gaining strength etc week on week , my program is still working , i usually switch it up to a 3 on 1 off schedule but find at the moment i just cant handle additional bodyparts in a day even with reduced volume.

its more a motivation thing in the gym as opposed to breaking a platue

ok so my motivation is taking a hammering , its not results as i am up 18 lbs in 4 weeks , but motivation to train . i need a change in my training, i am not ready for the 5 x 5 program yet , i love my 5-6 day a week training and dont want to deviate there but i am keen to try GVT

i will add calves 2-3 week

GVT: Sample Week Split Program

Day 1 – Back A) V-Grip lat pulldown 10x10 B1) Bent-over DB fly 4x12 B2) Wide grip row 4x12 C) Decline pullover 4x12

Day 2 – Chest A) BB incline bench press 10x10 B1) Blast Strap push-ups 4x12 B2) DB fly 4x12 C) Floor press 4x12

Day 3 – Legs A) Front squats 10x10 B1) Romanian deadlifts 4x12 B2) Reverse lunges from deficit 4x12

Day 4 – Shoulders A) Standing BB shoulder press 10x10 B1) BB high pulls 4x12 B2) Seated lateral raise 4x12 C) Face pulls 4x12

Day 5 (Optional) – Arms A1) Barbell curl 4x12 A2) EZ bar French press 4x12 B1) Overhead biceps curls (from lat pulldown bar) 4x12 B2) Weighted dips 4x12 C) Decline skullcrusher "plus" 4x12

try the old and proven routine(below) for a while but motivation is a mental part of our daily lifes ,although some AAS tend to mess with our motivation like tren , did you drop it already , didn't you were switching to Npp..??
do pull ups instead of pulldowns, dumbells instead of barbell., for shoulder do 'em with dumbells..

push
pull
legs
off
repeat

try the old and proven routine(below) for a while but motivation is a mental part of our daily lifes , some AAS tend to mess with your motivation like tren , did you drop it already , didn't you were switching to Npp..??

push
pull
legs
off
repeat

most def i havent switched yet but will be soon, the tren / anadrol has had a major impact the lathargy etc has been very detrimental lol

Top Bottom