Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice on new test cycle

Hey guys i need some advice on a new cycle im going to take.

I have been on a low dose test e cycle before (200ml PW with Nolva and clomid PCT.

Im about to take Test Enthanate 12 week cycle.
200ml per week
PCT: Nolvadex and Clomid.

Iv been working out for 4 years
Im 26 years old. Im about 70 - 71 kgs
Average height bit on the short side.

if i take this cycle i want to maintain most of my gains.
The last cycle which was a year ago i gained 8 kg an lost half.

What should i take with this cycle? Is there anything to take to keep gains after the cycle, along with gud diet an workout routine ofcours?

Also, what do u recommend i supplement with to reduce pimples lol vitamin B12?
I was thinking of getting Need2Guard but im just not sure.
I feel like my last cycle similar to this was ok but maybe i need to add more to it.
Thanks bros i appreciate it :)

You could add 200mg Tren Enthanate for 12 weeks.

I take LGI damage control with a cycle. Gets good reviews and is half the price.

500mg of Test E split into 2 injections per week for 12 weeks.

200mg per week is a waste. That's barely above natural levels, so gains would be pretty low. If you are going to shut yourself down at least run a dose that's worth it. 500mg per week is good. Use an AI on cycle to control estrogen and N2guard for support.

Add aromasin and Test Stack to your PCT as well. Nolva and Clomid isn't enough. I'll send you some discounts

after you complete your cycle, run an extensive pct, which i will provide for you... then, run a sarms bridge in between cycles to not only keep gains but clean them up and add to them... i am providing you with full layouts on everything below...

The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

sarms bridge

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
clomid 50/25/25/25 AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Hey guys i need some advice on a new cycle im going to take.

I have been on a low dose test e cycle before (200ml PW with Nolva and clomid PCT.

Im about to take Test Enthanate 12 week cycle.
200ml per week
PCT: Nolvadex and Clomid.

Iv been working out for 4 years
Im 26 years old. Im about 70 - 71 kgs
Average height bit on the short side.

if i take this cycle i want to maintain most of my gains.
The last cycle which was a year ago i gained 8 kg an lost half.

What should i take with this cycle? Is there anything to take to keep gains after the cycle, along with gud diet an workout routine ofcours?

Also, what do u recommend i supplement with to reduce pimples lol vitamin B12?
I was thinking of getting Need2Guard but im just not sure.
I feel like my last cycle similar to this was ok but maybe i need to add more to it.
Thanks bros i appreciate it :)

i would up the dose a bit.200 is to low for me personally.

to keep gains run proper pct and osta for its muscle holding ability
osta 25 mg per day
aromasin 12.5 oed
hcgenerate es
clomid 50.50,25,25

Top Bottom