Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MY cycle

mamba1

Bulking cycle: Test C, Deca, Boldanone, Dbol, Anavar

Test C 250 mg/ml - EOD - 750 per week , week 1 to 10.
1000 per week 10 to 20.

Boldanone Undecylenate 250 mg/ml - 500 per week, 20 weeks

Deca 250 mg/ml - 500 per week, 20weeks

Dbol 40 mg ED - 6 weeks / week 1 to 6

Anavar 40 mg ED - 4 weeks / week 17 to 20

PCT:
Proverone 50 mg ED, 20 weeks
arimidex 0.5 mg ED , 20 weeks

HCG 1000 iu ed 13 days after last test pin for 10 days
Nolvadex 1 day after last HCG pin 4 weeks = 40,40,20,20 mg
clomid at the end of cycle with nolva weeks 100,100,50

My Body: 120 kg, 15% Bodyfat, Height 190 cm, Age: 32

what is the best way to divide and split my injections in the Days.
Please give me your opinion and advice,

I didn't see ancillaries listed, but I hope you plan on running a good AI and some caber on cycle to control estrogen and prolactin, especially at the doses you are running. N2guard for on cycle support is a good idea as well.

I would drop your Deca and EQ a couple weeks before your test because of the longer esters.

I would highly advise you to not run Nolva in PCT after running Deca. That can increase prolactin, and lead to gyno.

Add some Test Stack to PCT as well. http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

What should i run instead of Nolva, colmid..?
BTW i already started my cycle 2 days ago...
Clomid is fine. Run it 50/50/25/25

I would also run aromasin at 12.5mg EOD and Test Stack as well.

Additionally you could pick up some Ostarine from sarms1 to run in PCT. It helps tremendously with keeping and maintaining gains

Are you using amps? Is this why you are dosing your test EOD instead of twice a week? I'm currently on a test e/ EQ cycle and I pin both compounds together Monday and Thursday. Up that EQ brother if you got it! And yeah, Clomid in your pct, if that deca hasn't fully cleared you're asking for trouble with the nolva. That's a good call. Keep us posted

Just one thing still confusing me is what is the best way to divide my amps per week...?

Now im doing
Mon: Test C 250 + Deca 250
Tue: EQ 250
Wed: Test C 250
Thu: off
Fri: Test C 250 + Deca 250
Sat: EQ 250
Sun: off

I have no problem pinning three cc's. Delts or glutes. I don't see why you couldn't pin all three compounds at once, assuming a shot that size doesn't bother you. The nature of the compounds (being long estered) considered this wouldn't effect your body use of these compounds. I don't like pinning everyday, so personally I'd do that.

My surgeon friend told me not to pin all at the same time because they are testosterone derivatives, that will lead to unstable blood levels...

Top Bottom