Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need a little advice

char78

Hi, I am trying to lose some weight and tone up. I'm 5'7" and weigh about 185pounds. I have been tryng to lose weight for a while now and have been exercising regularly but because of my bad diet I haven't lost any weight. It is now almost summer and I really want to kick it up a notch. I was told to try Winstrol, so I bought a bottle of Stanozolol. I take 1 caplet in the morning and 1 at night, each are 20mg. It's only been a few days, but I'm just wondering if that is really what I should be taking. My goal is to be very lean. Does anyone know if whatI'm taking is the right thing, or should I switch to something else?
I would appreciate any advice.
Thanks.

There are alot of experts here on aas but I would say that no matter what supplements you take, a clean diet is your best bet to get a hot /ripped/lean body... It's also you're best bet at getting the most out of any supplements you choose to take. Give us a break down of what you eat. Thandie is phenomenal at giving diet advise. I say that would be that best place for you to start. You can also post your training regiment, some tweaking might be needed there too...

Personally ,I would hold off on the Stanozolol, If you really want to kick it up a notch,Break up your meals into 5-6 servings thruout the day,12hrs after your last meal upon wakening on an empty stomach do cardio,the body will have no choice but to burn fat for fuel.

Here are some food choices
Oatmeal
sweet potato
fruits/rasins/nuts
lowfat Yogert
Protein from,beef,fish,eggs,milk,chicken,turkey
rice

Thats all i can think of at the moment, but that should get you started.

RADAR

Hi, I am trying to lose some weight and tone up. I'm 5'7" and weigh about 185pounds. I have been tryng to lose weight for a while now and have been exercising regularly but because of my bad diet I haven't lost any weight. It is now almost summer and I really want to kick it up a notch. I was told to try Winstrol, so I bought a bottle of Stanozolol. I take 1 caplet in the morning and 1 at night, each are 20mg. It's only been a few days, but I'm just wondering if that is really what I should be taking. My goal is to be very lean. Does anyone know if whatI'm taking is the right thing, or should I switch to something else?
Thanks.

20mg is much to high of a dose for a first cycle you will likely experince a number of sides at that dose such as virilization, hardening of the vocal cords causing your voice to deepen, acne, clit growth, iregular menstral cycle. It is not a fat burner it is a steroid so it will not melt the fat of you only a clean diet with cardio will do that. All seroids do is help spare muscle when cutting calories and increaasing activty. If you are going to continue drop the dose to 10mg or even 5 mg and clean your diet up that is a must or else you will not see the results you are looking for.

Hi and welcome! I gifted you a week of free plat so that you can use the search feature. Please make use of it and do as much research as possible! One of the most important factors about deciding to take steroids is that you devote a lot of time researching and learning. Please keep asking questions as well, as there are a lot of ladies here who really know their stuff with regards to how steroids affect a woman. lastly, to reiterate, steroids do not burn fat! Only training and diet do that. If you'd like to commit to cleaning up what you eat, we'd love to help you with that too. What does your current diet look like?

Thanks.

Hi Char and welcome to EF!

If you're trying to lose weight and lean out, I'm more then happy to help you with that. Fist, however I need you to post everything you eat and drink throughout the day and I'll give you some suggestions.
No, I'd not recommend you take winstrol.

Thanks Everyone! I guess that my main problem is diet. I tend to cheat a little too often and here we are almost summer and I'm panicking and looking for a quick fix. I will definately clean up my diet and give it 100% without the winstrol. I am currently writing you as I eat my morning oatmeal, instead of the dreaded fast food breakfast sandwich. Thanks again for all your replies I will keep you posted on my progress!
Char

Thanks Everyone! I guess that my main problem is diet. I tend to cheat a little too often and here we are almost summer and I'm panicking and looking for a quick fix. I will definately clean up my diet and give it 100% without the winstrol. I am currently writing you as I eat my morning oatmeal, instead of the dreaded fast food breakfast sandwich. Thanks again for all your replies I will keep you posted on my progress!
Char

Oatmeal will grow on you ^_^

Top Bottom