Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need A Favor For My Communications College Course

PowerPrincess

Hey Guys,

Listen, I really need a favor. In my rhetorical studies class (a communications class at college), I need to analyze a debate, specifically a controversial one - that actually has transcription as in a chat room or message board or print out of coverstation.

Basically, I've decided what's better than to write a ten page analysis on the rhetorical debate over the LEGALIZATION OR CRIMINIALIZATION OF STERIODS

So, what I really need is a long continual posting by the members about legalizing or criminalizing steriods, the pros and cons, any statistics, personal feelings/experiences, anything that I can analyze and eventaully show in my class oral presentation the pros/cons of social controversy over Steriods.

THANKS GU YS!!!!!!!!!!!! TOtally appreciate any and all help you can offer.

SO GET POSTING BABES!!!!!!!!! THAnks :D

do a search.

i did a search with "legalize steroids" and it came up with several responses.

that should save you some time :)

Wilson started a thread about 2 weeks ago with CNN in the title of it where many of us (including me) agrued about why AAS should be legal in the US. It should still be on the second page of threads.

I'll have my husband post - he can pontificate on the subject for HOURS (it's something he's just a wee bit passionate about). I’m sure he would be more than happy to give you some pretty sound arguments.

Top Bottom