Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NBAfan's training journal

why so light on the front squats? Weren't you in the 200's before?

Refering to fridays workouts....

btw, awesome work on deads you are ahead of jdid and em :D

Im going light front squats on friday to have enough energy for back squats. My heavy day for front squat is monday.

As for deadlifts i use that as a motivation. lol. But Em could of had me beaten in it if it wasnt for his injuries. And im 3 years older too (but he has about 50lbs bodyweight on me). so...lol

good job. you're doing a hell of a job in here. Any plans for progression? Front squats are also really strong- to do them that much after deads has gotta be taxing. I used to do that and after both lifts i had bench and wanted to kill myself :)

good job. you're doing a hell of a job in here. Any plans for progression? Front squats are also really strong- to do them that much after deads has gotta be taxing. I used to do that and after both lifts i had bench and wanted to kill myself :)

Thanks man. I basically do a 3 days per week workout plan (monday/wednesday/friday) and i just alternare the rep range and set range every week. Just trying to add weight and set PRs everytime.

Also i take about a 7 minute break after deadlifts and i feel good enough to go heavy on front squats after that.

Tuesday, May 18th, 2010

Bench press:

6 x 95lbs
5 x 115lbs
4 x 135lbs
2 x 155lbs
3 x 170lbs
3 x 175lbs
3 x 180lbs
3 x 190lbs

Pullups: (bodyweight):

Unilateral overhead press:

9 x 30lbs
3sets x 7reps x 45lbs

Close grip bench press:

6 x 120lbs

Face pulls: 2sets x 15reps x 40lbs

Front planks: 2sets x 1minute 30seconds

Note: Good workout. Im happy i am still progressing at a good pace on bench press.

Ok i haven't updated this in a while and i think it might be the time now­. I injured my shoulder while boxing with some friends and it was killing me the last few days. Thank god it wasnt anything too serious but it still prevented me from doing any type of presses. So i just decided to do the main exercises and leave out the assistance work to let my shoulder rest as much as possible.

Here's what i got in my last training sessions:

Deadlift: 340lbs x 2reps - ''PR''
Front squat: 225lbs x 2 - ''PR''
Back Squat: 265lbs x 4 and 275lbs x 3 - ''PR''
Bench press: failed to get a single rep with 200lbs ( i thought i could make it but my shoulder was still bothering me a lil bit)

My shoulder is almost 100% healed now so i think i will start doing OH press again soon.

Top Bottom