Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2TKTS anone use??

N2kts rules! But im wondering, first times i took i got real flushed using only 1 scoop tops, and now when im up to 1½-2 scoops i get no flush, I WANT THE DAMN FLUSH! =)

N2kts rules! But im wondering, first times i took i got real flushed using only 1 scoop tops, and now when im up to 1½-2 scoops i get no flush, I WANT THE DAMN FLUSH! =)

stop taking it for 2-3 days. Then start again. You will get that flush all over again bro.

I got it today, ooohhh i like ALOT! Love the itch! Its so funny cuz i have a friend who is pretty equal to me and stay focused and have alot of energy thru the whole work-out while he gets tired.. Its pretty funny!

i'll jump in on this..

I could feel the blood rushing into my traps and rhomboids during the pump... 2 scoops.. i mean it was very weird like the skin was being pushed back... the deal is that it happens all the time, but because it happened so fast or faster than normal i could actually feel and perceive the push of blood... and that was on my 5th use of the product, so i know it wasn't just all in my head..

I've used it 3 times now. First time was 2 scoops an the last two were 3 scoops. I haven't noticed an increase in pumps or energy, but I do have a euphoric feeling after my workout. I'm thinking maybe I'm taking it at the wrong time?

I take 3 scoops at around 6pm and am in the gym by 6:15-6:30 and am there for an hour. Should I be taking it earlier?

Going to try 4 scoops today or possibly doing 2 scoops + 1 scoop of Jack3d.

BTW, the euphoric feeling I get is amazing and I hate when it goes away.

Top Bottom