Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NOW amino complete

Seruasl

Anyone ever hear of this product and if so how would you use it?
It has a protein blend with 21 different aminos and it has also vitamins that are included in the ingredients. it's got 120 capsules per bottle and it's a free-form type of amino acid
basically I'm looking for something that I can take post-workout to feed my muscles and then also before bed

i'm gonna say something that might upset a lot of people but facts are stubborn things

if you aren't getting complete amino acids into your body then it becomes usless and counter productive

in other words every single bcaa product or protein in a pill supplement out there useless. you are much better off taking herbals, creatine and eating real food

Anyone ever hear of this product and if so how would you use it?
It has a protein blend with 21 different aminos and it has also vitamins that are included in the ingredients. it's got 120 capsules per bottle and it's a free-form type of amino acid
basically I'm looking for something that I can take post-workout to feed my muscles and then also before bed
I like Gaspari brand amino acids myself

Top Bottom