Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My wifes looking to cutt. Need help.

Dogs442

My wife is by no means fat. After we had our baby she has tried 2 loose the tummy fat she had gained. She used to have a fat stomach almost had abs, but never really worked on them. After the baby the fat just won't go away. She eats good, she does cardo about 3 times a week. She was looking 4 just a lil help. I was thinking about gettin her some Clem. not sure on anything else or how much 2 start her out on. Any help for us would b great!

First congrats on the baby and congrats on her wanting her pre-baby body back!

My first comment - NO CLEM (I assume you mean clenbuterol.) NO NO NO.

Can you give us more background tho - and lots of these questions are so we can understand where she's at and it might be useful if she comes on & chats w/ us. We've got some amazing moms on here that can give great insight and share the experience as well.

Also these same questions are listed in the ARE YOU NEW TO EF WOMEN'S BOARD? - START HERE! sticky at the top of the women's board.

- how long since the baby - mom's body is only going to go back when its ready - hormones have a mind of their own and you can't force it.

- What is the current diet? List in detail, e.g .

Meal 1 - 8 am
1/2 c oatmeal
1 whole egg
1 egg white

Meal 2 - 11 am
4 oz chicken
2 c spinach salad
2 tbsp vinaigrette

etc.

Even better if she can put that meal plan into a food counts program like www.fitday.com (its free, online, easy to use, amazing tool!) This will tell details like total calories & the macronutrient breakdown- - %protein , %fat % carb. - It often isn't good enough to just say "I eat clean" -- most people don't guestimate how much they are REALLY eating so it is REALLY useful to quanitfiy it all at least once to get a reality check on it.

- What is her current training / cardio program?

- What are her stats - age, height, weight, bodyfat%.

Then we can get better info that will specifically address her questions.

And HIGHLY recommend looking at the sticky - TOP THREADS! MUST READ!

And just drop in & say hi!

Sassy69 said:
First congrats on the baby and congrats on her wanting her pre-baby body back!

My first comment - NO CLEM (I assume you mean clenbuterol.) NO NO NO.

Can you give us more background tho - and lots of these questions are so we can understand where she's at and it might be useful if she comes on & chats w/ us. We've got some amazing moms on here that can give great insight and share the experience as well.

Also these same questions are listed in the ARE YOU NEW TO EF WOMEN'S BOARD? - START HERE! sticky at the top of the women's board.

- how long since the baby - mom's body is only going to go back when its ready - hormones have a mind of their own and you can't force it.

- What is the current diet? List in detail, e.g .

Meal 1 - 8 am
1/2 c oatmeal
1 whole egg
1 egg white

Meal 2 - 11 am
4 oz chicken
2 c spinach salad
2 tbsp vinaigrette

etc.

Even better if she can put that meal plan into a food counts program like www.fitday.com (its free, online, easy to use, amazing tool!) This will tell details like total calories & the macronutrient breakdown- - %protein , %fat % carb. - It often isn't good enough to just say "I eat clean" -- most people don't guestimate how much they are REALLY eating so it is REALLY useful to quanitfiy it all at least once to get a reality check on it.

- What is her current training / cardio program?

- What are her stats - age, height, weight, bodyfat%.

Then we can get better info that will specifically address her questions.

And HIGHLY recommend looking at the sticky - TOP THREADS! MUST READ!

And just drop in & say hi!

told you there good here...just sign her up and send her here man..

I second Sassy's advice.

At this point, Clen will not help her, and is way overrated for general fat loss anyway (in a non-competing female) IMHO.

Diet, good training and occasional supplement use will help her immensely.

One thing that caught my eye re: the post-baby - is it FAT or Loose skin??

jenscats5 said:
One thing that caught my eye re: the post-baby - is it FAT or Loose skin??
my wife has loose skin from our first child 8 years ago.is there any help for this at all.or is there no hope.

needtogetaas said:
my wife has loose skin from our first child 8 years ago.is there any help for this at all.or is there no hope.

depends on how loose it is. I still have some loose skin on my stomach from my baby 7 years ago, too. It's slowly tightening up, but still noticeable.

I've been told the preperation H in combination with a tanning bed helps tighten it up. I have a friend who competes naturally and she has A LOT of loose skin on her stomach. She used the Prep H method starting about 4 weeks before her show and she looked great on stage. You couldn't tell she had loose skin. So....I don't know if it was a permanent fix or not.

Top Bottom